CHAPTER 8-Kuya Tsina

[↑ China Art by Meh still practicing digital art]

[A/N:I forgot to mention that there are humanized here, just saying. *holds a gun* NOW ENJOY!]

PHIL

'I can't concentrate!' I really can't focus right now and I was in the middle of the lesson right now and all I'm thinking about is what Japan's friend said to me.

Oh no! I got myself find out all thanks because I let my guard down. Now what will happen to me? Is he going to tell the principal? or Mrs. Laurasia? or maybe his going to make me his errand boy or slave? Probably his going to use that to blackmail me to do his bidding?

Arggggghh! this making me crazy just by thinking of it. But, now that I think about it...his name does sound familiar and same goes to his face but were did I met him?

I am hallucinating or not.

"KUYA TSINA!~"

Huh? what was that? Did I hear something? but who is he really?

*ringggggggg~*

Later on I didn't notice that the bell ranged indicating that it was the end of the school now.

"Okay class your free to leave now" the teacher said and fix his things. I fix my stuff and get started to leave.

"Hey Phil-kun already leaving?" I heard said to me, I turn around and look at him "Yep, I have to meet somebody today" I said. "Really? then see you at the dorm then let's watch some of my anime, okay"

"Of course!" I said and smiled at him. I then turned around and start walking to the direction of the school garden. I don't know if I'm able to even spend my time with my friends, since I was find out. If I know:

.

.

.

"What? you wanna know more about, China-senpai. But what gives?" Japan look at me curiously "Y-yeah, I-i was just curious about him?"

"I see, well he was always so mysterious and sly. Anyway he was popular for being the Student Council Great Treasurer, since he was popular for being so in wise on money. He was so money conscious that sometimes I worried about him" he said in a worried tone and dark aura around him. Why do I feel like I know someone who is like that?

"He was neat freak also" Yep, totally I know someone who is like that, but who?

"And he was also sly that, he even blackmail me! I feel so disgust and scared, that I just want to crumble. He was also calculated and manipulative. I feel like my dignity as a man has been stained" Still, I know someone just like him, but who?!

"W-wow such s-strong w-words to describe your friend, Huh?" 

"What do you mean!? He was so- Ouch! What was that fo-" Japan got hit by a blackboard eraser when we look in front we see our teacher standing with his vines popping out, clearly angry.

"Mr. Japan if your going to say something to you classmate during my class, at least do it when class was finish. Not right now! As a punishment get out and kneel down with you arms in the air and once my class is finish that is when you are free to comeback! Got it!" the teacher said

"Yes Sir!" Japan immediately run out of our classroom.

.

.