Chapter 102-104

Ye Fan didn’t feel panicked whatsoever as her lips curled into a cold arc.

“Go for it. Go tell everyone. Let everyone know what an unfilial daughter you have.”

Nie Wei Ru was stunned.

Wasn’t Ye Fan supposed to be scared? How could she have a reaction like this?

“If the news is spread to Tang Jin, she’ll surely use it as an opportunity to crush me,” Ye Fan coldly stated.

“If my rivalry with Tang Jin becomes such a big deal, then Mrs. Tang will hear about it too. For her daughter, don’t you think Mrs. Tang will give justice for Tang Jin?”

Ye Fan glanced at Nie Wei Ru slightly, slowlying saying, “Perhaps Mrs. Tang would like to see the girl and her guardian that opposed her daughter?”

Ye Fan’s voice didn’t change, as she exaggerated the story deliberately to mislead Nie Wei Ru. It was unlikely for Mrs. Tang to see her.

With the Tang family and their daughtered included in the equation, a thorn now pierced through Nie Wei Ru’s heart.

If Mrs. Tang saw Ye Fan, perhaps she’d realize the truth from that year. Perhaps she’d realize that Tang Jin actually isn’t related by blood to the Tang family.

Ye Fan wanted to make Nie Wei Ru scared. By scaring her, she would remember this incident in her head very clearly, like a sharp knife hanging over her head.

Eventually, when that knife should fall, everyone would know the truth. And Nie Wei Ru, the person who started all of it, would pay for all the mistakes she had made that year.

Hearing Ye Fan’s words, Nie Wei Ru’s heart indeed began to panic, as fear began to gather within her mind.

What? Mrs. Tang might come find Ye Fan?

If Mrs. Tang saw Ye Fan, would she be able to recognize that Ye Fan was actually her daughter?

And if Mrs. Tang found out the truth, then what would Tang Jin do? How would she deal with it?

In all her life, Nie Wei Ru’s greatest fear was someone uncovering the events of that year. She wanted Tang Jin to live a good life and to hide the matter. 

If the matter were to be revealed, then not only would Tang Jin lose everything she had, but Nie Wei Ru would also suffer a lifetime in prison.

Nie Wei Ru’s face became pale, as she barely managed to speak.

“Child, I was just kidding with you. The situation is not as serious as you make it.”

Ye Fan fakely laughed. “I was just talking about the matter.”

Nie Wei Ru was too frightened to bring up money again. As she looked into Ye Fan’s eyes, she held great caution.

Seeing her fear, Ye Fan took the opportunity and took off.

After Ye Fan had mentioned Mrs. Tang, Nei Wei Ru wasn’t able to sleep well for several nights.

She had nightmares for many days. She dreamt that Tang Jin’s identity was uncovered, and she was forced out of the Tang family.