|WE GOT US ·OSCAR / CESAR |

Dedicated to Evangelia257

Eva's p.o.v :

Today Oscar's and Cesar's father Ray will be coming to visit. No one is excited for this visit, especially not me. I hate that man with a passion , all he ever does is come , cause problems , promise he's staying , then ups and leaves.

*Fee hours later*

Once he arrived he handed me his bags and I flung them at the stairs " get your own bags " , I say walking off. "Oscar get your woman in che-", he says.  Before he could finish his sentence I already had my hands around his throat. " now I want you to hear me clearly you bottom feeder , I don't take orders from anyone , and while your here you will respect me or I will kick your a$$ and Barry you 10 feet under, understand???", I say still choking him.

Oscar had to get to stop choking him as he was turning blue." Yes I understand " , he says trying to catch his breath. We all go inside and Cesar shows him to his room. Ray starts complaining about the room and how he wants it to look. So I wait for Oscar and Cesar to go off into the kitchen before I went to have a word with Ray.

I step in to rays room and shut the door. " seeing as we both know you won't be here for long , I don't need your opinions on how we choose to decorate, or how you want things done. Plus I won't be kissing your a$$ or waiting on you hand and foot. So if you have a problem with the room go stay somewhere else, thanks for the chat", I say leaving his room. 

I go into the kitchen and cesar runs up to me. I pull him into my arms and hold him tight. " He's leaving again isn't", Cesar whispers as I feel my shirt become drenched with tears. " im not sure bub , but if he does you don't need him. You have So many of us here who love you and will always be here. If he chooses to leave someone's as great as you behind then he wasn't worth it from the start", I whisper as I am still embracing Cesar.

I stay with Cesar until he was alright. " thank you sis" Cesar says after pulling away. " im really sorry about your shirt"he says. " hey don't be sorry your more important than this shirt , I just wanted to make sure your okay ", I say.

I go out into the backyard and see oscar and Ray  drinking. I walk up to oscar and snatch the drink out of his hand.
" what your problem", oscar says trying to snatch the drink back. " this is the problem Oscar , do you really want to fall back into your old drinking habits again oscar", I say getting angry. I wont let Ray get him back into drinking again. Because when he does I get stuck with the after math and have to deal with the late nights , sickness, anger issues, and much more. I don't want to see him like that ever again.

Me and Oscar continued to go back and forth snatching the glass full of alcohol . " why the f*ck are you even in my face " Oscar says snatching the glass causing it to shatter and cut my arm a few times. " this is all your f*cking fault " I say to ray before going into the house.

*Skip to the next day*

I wake up and make breakfast for everyone. Oscar comes down stairs slowly still a bit messed up from the night before. Ray walk in the house and flops into a chair at the table. Cesar helps me prepare the food and serve everyone. After making everyone's plates , I go off into the bath room to examine my arm. The cuts are starting to heal but still hurt.

After a while off being in the bathroom I hear Oscar and Ray fighting. I hear glass shatter and I run into the kitchen to see they broke my grandmother's glass vase. I froze on the spot, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was honestly speech less for the first time in forever. they continue to fight about God knows what. While i continue to look at the face now destroyed.  Cesar came to comfort me.

Oscar storms out the front door saying he's going to get some air. He slams the door and the rest of us are left in silence. " im really sorry Eva I broke your vase", Ray says not really being sorry.

" no you don't get to just say sorry like it's nothing, my grandma gave me that vase before she left to go back home and was killed in a accident "I say as tears run down my face.

" wouldn't surprise me that you don't have any remorse for what I did"

" why do you hate me so much " , Ray asks which caught me off guard.

" because you forced Oscar into the Santos , making Oscar believe you hated him and didn't care, and lied to Cesar making him believe you were staying every time . when you mess with Oscar and Cesar you mess with me Ray", I say .

Me and Ray talked for a bit , which helped us bond a bit and understand each other's perspectives. When Oscar came back the whole situation blew over and everyone was just relaxing. I went into me and Oscars room and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt Oscars arms wrap around me " I know your probably still made at me, but i just wanted to say I'm sorry", he says resting his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled at how cute he was being with me. I turned around and gave him a few kisses. " it's okay love , things happen, but no matter what happens we always bounce back", I say .

*Later that day *

Ray's p.o.v :

I continue to silently pack my bag. I can't say here , I know I promised to stay but I have to go. I can't handle the responsibility of all these emotions. I grab my things and I look out the window to see my ride a few houses down. It late and dark so I have to be quiet. I sneak out the door and get in the car , and before I drive away. I run back in and silently say " I love you , my family ". Before heading back out

*The next day *

I was woken up by a somewhat  upset Cesar. " what's wrong " I say pulling Cesar into my arms. Oscar rolls over and we both hold Cesar in are arms.
i sing me and cedars favorite song to calm Cesar down . after a bit of singing

I whisper softly " no matter who or what comes our way , we got us".

Hope you enjoy Eva !!!!!! Sorry for the long wait. Next imagine to be published is the requested imagine by imaginesbyus