|PLAY · SADEYE/ OSCAR |

Dedicated to Evangelia257

( Eva's p.o.v)
After being gone for two years, I really started to miss free ridge. I decided to come back and finally open up that bakery I wanted. I know it's going to be a rough start trying to move back , since my ex sad eye is there. Before I moved away, he randomly broke up with me. We were in a serious relationship and were considering marriage at the time. So it completely broke me.

*Flashback*

" I think We should break up Eva", sad eye says randomly as we sat on the porch outside. " what are you talking about ", I say turning to face him. " I just think it's to dangerous for us to be together, and I want to protect you", he says avoiding eye contact. I grab his face turning him back to me" you don't get to decide what's dangerous and if I need protecting"I say on the verge of tears. " I just want you to be safe, I just want what's best for you", he says trying hug me. " your what's best for me sad eye, can't you see that", I say as tears start to fall. " come on Eva don't do this", he say getting up and walking away. " I can't believe your throwing this all away", I say turning and leaving.

* Flashback over*

It broke me knowing we were over, but I knew we were meant to be. So the whole two years I was gone , I stayed single. I didn't give any guys a chance and kept myself focused with preparing to start my business. Which was hard but I managed.

*two weeks later*

I had finally finished up the paper work and tonight is the grand opening of my bakery. I worked day and night to make this all possible and I'm glad I didn't give up. I started to get ready and I'm so excited to wear the outfit I picked out.

I get dressed and i feel like a million bucks. I finish up my final touches and I make my way to the bakery. As I arrive at the bakery , me and my workers start preparing for tonight. It was time consuming but we managed to get it done.

*Time Skip*

Monse and Jasmine help me welcome everyone in and get everyone a sample. I prepare myself before making my way into the crowd and meeting everyone. I make my speech and continue to welcome more people in.

As I was mingling with costumers I saw Sad eye with his new girlfriend. He passed my bakery holding hands with her. I couldn't help but stare at him but I snapped out of it. I knew I need to stay focused. It's the fact that he didn't even recognize me which completely shattered my heart.

After answering questions we then cleaned up. As i was making my way home when I ran into Oscar. I wasn't prepared for what was to follow

"Oh my gosh Oscar , how have you been", I ask as we embrace. " I've been good ,are you walking" he asks leaning against his car window. " yeah I got a ride with a friend and she was quite busy after", I say trailing off. " Get in, I can't leave you out here walking in the rain", he says. I tried to refuse but that didn't work. He dragged me into his car. i guess there was no way to get out of that . As we made our way down the road, we began to talk.

Are conversation started off simple with talk of our futures and how we've been. Then we somehow got on the topic of Sad eye. I sat in silence listening to Oscar go on and on about Sad eye's new girlfriend and how she could never compare to me. it felt nice to now Oscar and the guys felt that way ,but there not much i could do about it. after listening for a while, i realized Oscar and the guys don't like his new girlfriend. I zoned at but snapped back into place once i heard Oscar say " hes not even happy with her, hes just with her out of loneliness", " hes not over you Eva". I turned my back acting like i don't care. " you know you still love him Eva, whether you chose to admit that or not". Oscar says focusing on the road.

Once we arrived at my house i thank Oscar and start to head inside.. "wait ", Oscar saying running up on my porch. " what if we pretend date to see how sad eye would react, so i can prove to you he still loves you", Oscar says.

* Time Skip *

* The next morning *

i call Oscar and tell him i'm in , and that ill be over shortly. I quickly prepared myself to go over there and made sure i looked good. I drove as fast as i could and pulled into his drive way . I grab the basket of fresh muffins out of my car. I make my way to the door and knock.

(Sad eye's\ jose p.o.v)

* knock Knock * We were all chilling in the back yard and hear a knock at the front door. I told everyone i would get it . I made my way to the door and opened only to see my ex , Eva. I was shocked to see her, but even more shocked when Oscar walked over and called her babe. " hey babe" she says pulling him into a hug. whats going on i say catching their attention. " i'm hugging my girlfriend" Oscar says giving me a smile. Today's going to be a long day * rolls eyes*

( Eva's p.o.v)

I spent the rest of the day over there and somehow ended up agreeing to stay the night. Me and Oscar spent most of the night discussing the pros and cons of the day. we agreed to continue with our plan until Sad eye snapped. " he was shocked at first but then acted like it was nothing", i say turning to face Oscar on the bed. " but when we would act lovely dovey he would get mad and say he was going to get water", " so there's improvement", says Oscar on his phone.

* Three weeks later *

Its been three weeks and as everyday goes by Sad eye's becoming more and more pissed. He's barely talking and he brought his girlfriend over . which didn't bother me because we get along great. she even told sad eye that me and Oscar were the cutest and that Oscars the luckiest guys in the world. sad eye kissed his girlfriend goodbye , and she left. I gave Oscar a nod. Oscar made his way to me. he followed me to the back yard. I gave him a small peck on the lips. which turned into more than a simple peck.

Before i knew what was happening me and Oscar were ripped apart . Then sad eye dragged me onto the house. We finally got him to snap. If i would have know all it would take was some kissing , we would have started with that. ' HOW COULD YOU ", he say going off on me. he kept cutting me off not even letting me talk. I had enough and shouted " I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU".

( Sad eye's p.o.v)

It took me a minute to process what she said. i started to calm down and take deep breaths. I knew it was time for me to explain. I sigh , look Eva i'm sorry for my outburst. I only got with her to try to forget about us and all we had. I just felt really insecure and thought that you deserved someone better then someone like me. I missed you so much and seeing you with Oscar truly hurt. " well were only did it to see how you would react", she says explaining the whole thing. Oh that makes more sense. she was talking and i cut her off placing my lips onto hers. kissing her brought back so many memories. i pulled away and smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

but we cant be together, i say looking away. Trust me i want you but my girlfriends pregnant

Sadeye real name is jose for anyone who might get confused in part 2 !!!!!
Hope you enjoy Eva , sorry it took me years to finish it. Next imagine on the list is NaticiaSoler