🐴 02 🌵

⚠️

"Mmm, right there. Ah yeah!" Taehyung moaned roughly, biting his lip afterwards.

His back was curved and hips held by Jungkook's large hands, rocking their bodies together.

They sneaked into Taehyung's theatre and into the back room where reels would be loaded for a movie.

Their voices were covered under the rotation of the reel wheel and the movie was going on in the theatre while they were having their own movie together.

Jungkook rocked the other male fast against the wall and Taehyung held it for life, knees getting weaker and weaker.

"Mmph, f-faster!" Taehyung moaned and groaned, a bit of annoyance mixed with anticipation of coming soon.

The brunet couldn't stand still so he let his body pressed against the wall, moaning and cursing.

Suddenly the theatre fell quiet, the movie getting quiet and they couldn't be loud anymore. Taehyung was unaware of this and so lost in the pleasure that he didn't notice he was still moaning and that's when Jungkook pressed his palm against his mouth to press his voice.

Taehyung was breathless and Jungkook went faster, muffled moans against his palms gave him a new energy.

And in a while he went deeper, letting himself release and the brunet's eyes rolled back to his sockets.

Jungkook clutched his waist too tight, bringing his head on Taehyung's shoulder from behind.

"Damn... y-you did so well." Jungkook praised, trying to catch his breath.

He removed his palm from Taehyung's mouth who gasped in an attempt to catch his breath. He was still trying to recover from the immense amount of pleasure, his pants below his knees and the iconic red shirt off his shoulders that Jungkook kissed multiple times.

Taehyung turned his head slightly, enough for Jungkook to press their lips together.

He kissed him gently yet with passion, down there moving slightly to come out.

Taehyung was distracted by the kiss but he could feel himself dripping.

"Let me clean you up, darling and let me feed you so good." Jungkook whispered gently into his ear, tapping his belly and then moving back.

Taehyung was always a beautiful mess for him, just for him.

~✰~

With this the black haired cowboy took his very beautiful secret to his restaurant to feed him so well and now brought him to the club where the other five of the Bangtan Boys were already present at one of the tables, playing cards.

They joined them right in, taking their chairs and Jungkook sat with his shoes on top of the table, a thin toothpick between his lips.

"Where were you two?" Jin asked them, attention still on shuffling the cards.

"Was ripping the chicken at Jeon's with Jeon himself." Taehyung answered casually, carrying Hoseok's glass of drink to sip.

"If you're done ripping the chickens, care to tell us about yesterday Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon asked Jungkook who had his hat on his face, almost ready to doze off.

"What explanation? Sheriff Lee was here to take them away." Jungkook replied, lazily peeking out of the hat in his hand.

"I'm surely not talking about that." Namjoon remarked and looked at him with a stiff gaze that Jungkook knew what he was talking about.