🐴 09 🌵

Uh oh.

"So you were at the gas station?" Taehyung took out his phone showing Jungkook's pictures to him with the girl.

Jungkook was still breathing abruptly, the cold water dripping down through his hair.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked, amazed, blinking rapidly to see the pictures properly through his sleepy eyes.

"Wait what?" He asked in pure surprise, thunderstruck to realise Taehyung had these pictures which were sending a too different message.

The poor gothic cowboy wasn't even awake properly but a pillow was lifted by the brunet after shutting and sliding his phone into his pockets.

He aimed towards him to smack his head and Jungkook stood up on the bed, frightened.

"Where. Were. You. Last. Night?" Taehyung asked through gritted teeth, hitting the pillow repeatedly on his legs until Jungkook tried to escape after jumping off his bed.

"Baby... listen."

"Gas station? Huh? And you thought you could fool me again?" Taehyung aggressively tried to hit and Jungkook tried to escape out of his room and into his living room.

He ran around and Taehyung ran after him, throwing the pillow away now and taking off the stag antler decor from his wall to threaten him with the sharp horns, looking extremely dangerous and highly mad as if he would really kill him.

"You lied to me! You were at the party with her and left me here in that situation!? I fucking will kill you Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, running around to follow Jungkook who was sometimes trying to protect himself behind the couch, carrying a pillow in front of himself like a shield.

"B-baby- please let me explain! I swear I was there for a reason-"

"YET YOU LIED!" Taehyung carried the antlers above his head, threatening Jungkook who gulped, eyes widened.

"B-baby- please. I... I was about to tell you."

"To tell me!? Your ass was sleeping as if nothing else mattered more than this. I'm fucking done with you. How many times do you have to lie? I told you to stop being a jerk but you won't listen. AHH I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!"

"Baby, baby listen. Put them down please. I'll explain everything. Please put them down for a while." Jungkook requested but Taehyung stared at him through his red eyes, filled with rage and agony, not listening to him.

"Okay you can kill me if I don't seem convincing enough but please give me a chance to explain." Jungkook requested, activating his doe eyes and Taehyung took a deep breath, looking away.

He brought the antlers down but kept them in his hands still.

"I was at the party because there are many reasons babe. I had to go there alone because I doubt there's a drug business going on at that party." Jungkook began his explanation, gradually putting down the pillow and climbing the couch to walk towards Taehyung after crossing it.

"I know these foreigners have something to do with the rogue gang of the town who are spreading drugs here. So I tried to make these girls my friends." Jungkook continued, watching how Taehyung was listening to him but was not facing in a sulking manner.

"So I took the help of that girl in the pictures with me."

"Why her?" Taehyung then asked, facing him, Jungkook standing still a little afar.

"Because she's nice-" as Jungkook said Taehyung lifted the antlers up again.

"I- I mean not in that sense. I mean as just a human she's nice. Kind of easy to be manipulated. I swear my love, I have nothing to do with her or anything related to her. She's just helping me get closer to these people I want to know." Jungkook gently spoke, walking closer and taking the antlers from his hands that Taehyung for now let go.

ᴘᴇʀᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪꜱꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें