🐴 12 🌵

Jungkook swore he didn't expect this was coming when he walked into the club.

He was busy dancing with Perrie until his hands were retracted away from her waist and he was turned around forcefully just for a pair of lips colliding on his own.

This happened in a matter of a second but the reactions of the people around were instant. Everyone gasped and fell quiet, only the sound of music could be heard in the background.

But Jungkook could still hear the thumping of his heart roughly inside of his chest, eyes widened and mind full of a tsunami of thoughts.

It took him a while to register that Taehyung was kissing him, he was kissing him in front of everyone.

The Bangtan Boys had their jaws dropped, Hoseok choking on his drink and Namjoon dropping the glass bottle from his hand as they witnessed this in front of their eyes.

Jungkook couldn't reply to the movements Taehyung made, this time dominating the kiss by grabbing Jungkook's neck who was taken aback by this action of him.

Taehyung tried to deepen the kiss but not having Jungkook reacting to it changed his mind and he stopped himself, pulling himself apart.

Jungkook was thunderstruck, feeling fucked up when the realisation sunk him in. He kissed him in front of everyone.

But what was even worse was the way Taehyung stepped back, eyes boring into him, staring at him with longingness, yearning for him. He stepped back slowly, eyes gleaming as Jungkook stared at him with disbelief until the brunet smirked pathetically before turning himself to leave.

And there was a moment full of tension in the club, everyone staring at Jungkook who was staring at his way until Taehyung disappeared from the back door.

"What was that?" Jin asked, everyone still in shock and registering what happened.

"I think Taehyung really snapped." Jimin answered.

"But no one expected this was coming."

"I think... Jungkook's fucked up, look at her." Yoongi pointed towards Perrie who had her jaw dropped too and her palm clasped to her mouth in pure shock.

"WHAT WAS THAT JUNGKOOK?" She asked Jungkook, shaking him by his arm and he looked at her with a blown away expression, still out of the world.

"Wait- don't tell me you're gay! You let him kiss you? I thought you two were friends. What was that?" She asked, snapping at him but Jungkook couldn't bring words to say to convince her.

"ANSWER ME!"

Jungkook just closed his eyes, clenching his jaws and sighing after running his hands through his hair, he had no answer to that.

"I thought we were something. Were we?" Perrie asked Jungkook who was not sure himself what just happened.

"Perrie let's go. We shouldn't be interfering with someone else's matter. Let's go from here." One of her friends asked her, holding her back from him.

"This is not right Jungkook... this is not."

"Wait. Listen... Perrie." Jungkook extended his both arms towards her, not sure what to do and how to explain to her. All of his lies and even truths were not coming together.

"Jungkook, you could have told me." She said, sounding very sad.

"P-Perrie, listen. I... I'm not sure myself... I just...." Jungkook tried to say but Perrie closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in pure irritation.

"We're done, Jungkook. Find yourself a new toy." Saying this she turned around, not giving him any chance to fix.

"Let's go guys!" She told her friends and they all rolled their eyes and gave Jungkook a judging look before leaving the club.