🐴 11 🌵

Jungkook was trying his best to be oblivious of Taehyung's eyes on him. He was trying to dance with her as per her request so that he could manipulate her for the next step of the plan. He wanted to go where she was supposed to go with her friends, hopefully he would get to know about Joseph there.

But currently having Taehyung's eyes on him wasn't helping him at all. And that to be the eyes of pure agony.

Jungkook would pass him glances for a mere while but then again he would feel guilty to see him standing alone. The poor brunet was watching him dance with her, everything felt so torturous to him.

Jungkook couldn't see Taehyung like that so he decided no to stay in front of his gaze with her any longer. That's when he chose to take the girl away by whispering something into her ear.

Perrie smiled after hearing how Jungkook proposed the idea of taking her on a horse ride to the outskirts and she instantly agreed, leaving the club with Jungkook and was left Taehyung standing there in pure agony and rage.

Jimin could see Taehyung's eyes following Jungkook everywhere until he was out of his sight and Jimin knew there was something definitely wrong.

"Taehyung-ah..." Jimin whispered, holding Taehyung's arm who was staring into space.

Taehyung averted his gaze away, looking down. Jimin could see in his eyes. He was hurt.

"You're okay?" Jimin asked and Taehyung just couldn't deny or agree.

"I want to be wasted tonight. Would you please take my drunk ass home back?" Taehyung asked before making his way to the counter of drinks.

"You always have my back. Don't worry."

And Jimin let him take his mind off things through the drinks.

~✰~

The next day was back to the usual, the boys were gathered in the cafe again but Jungkook didn't show up this time.

The fair was just around the corner and Jungkook had completely separated ways from his team for a while, maybe taken Taehyung's words too seriously who was now sitting with a headache and a bad mood since the morning.

Only Jimin knew what happened last night and how he brought Taehyung back home in such a vulnerable state, cursing Jungkook and blaming him in cute blabberings but then again he would cry, missing having him.

His bipolar drunk behaviour could easily be misunderstood but Jimin was well aware of everything even though his friend wouldn't say. He felt extremely bad for Taehyung that he couldn't just stay away from him until he fell asleep.

And in the morning he was woken up by the same old Taehyung, acting natural as if he didn't bawl his eyes out the entire night for Jungkook.

Taehyung acts tough but deep inside he's just as soft and fragile as a flower, so prone to get torn and hurt. And Jimin knows this.

"Should we wait for Jungkook or continue?" Namjoon asked as they all were gathered on the table and were having their meals but Jungkook still didn't arrive.

"It's okay if he isn't joining today. This doesn't reduce any responsibility we have before the fair." Jin said and the members nodded in agreement.

"Yes. Let's start then. Firstly, I recommend you guys to keep your phone open during the time of fair and in case of any encounter, one must inform all."

"There are less chances of any loud or visible mishap, there must be something low-key going on in the town and to ensure that we must send cops to be engaged in the bars, clubs or any other gathering places." Jin added.