🐴 06 🌵

The town was in it's own mood of joy and celebration because the grand day of the town would soon be there.

The day when the Dreamtown was titled and finally announced as a town of it's own. The day of it's liberation when the dreams of many people came true by bringing this town together.

To celebrate the silver jubilee of the Dreamtown, the event of an entire week was planned by the new heirs in joy of celebrating and letting new people know the importance of it.

On this day, many tourists come to the town to enjoy the fair in the desert full of fun and adventure which nobody wants to miss because it's annually held.

This brings a lot of responsibility for the Sheriff and the cops including the Bangtan Boys because they not only focus on the celebration but ensures possibilities of a bad event or mishap.

The security would automatically be tightened around all the time and Bangtan boys would activate their roles to protect it.

It was the very first day of the week and most of the people of the town were gathered in the amusement park in the evening which began to fill up very soon.

And the Bangtan boys were too roaming into the different roads of the amusement park just to ensure everything was alright.

They parted away in separate pairs, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung together because of course it was meant to happen.

Munching on his corndog, Jungkook followed Taehyung everywhere around. If it wasn't for their act to be hidden, they would be holding hands and doing 'couple things' but Jungkook didn't complain as long as he could see that perky ass jiggling in those bell bottom pants of the brown haired cowboy every time he would walk.

They walked into the least crowded aisle just to make sure everything was going fine there too until they stopped by a stall which recently stole Taehyung's attention. The stall for testing your archery skills.

Jungkook stopped too, following the brunet's gaze who looked at the board with balloons in front of him and the attractive toys on the table.

"I should not be wanting kids stuff but that, look at that plushie. I can replace it with my pillow." Taehyung said to Jungkook who instantly handed him his corn dog, asking the stall owner for the toy gun after giving few coins.

"You just see." Saying this Jungkook already aimed the gun towards the board, closing his eyes as he pressed the trigger but it went missed.

"Seriously?" Taehyung asked unimpressed, taking bite of his and also Jungkook's corndog one by one.

"I still have two more chances." Jungkook tried to shoot again but missed.

"I think there's something wrong with the gun." Jungkook questioned, checking the gun.

"Lame excuse." Taehyung snatched the gun from his hand, and handed the corndogs to him.

Taehyung aimed towards the board, closing his one eye to focus on that particular balloon he wanted to hit until he pressed the trigger and the Balloon popped.

Taehyung put the gun down, flipping his brown locks sassily.

"That round pink plushie please." He asked the stall owner who handed him happily.

"This is how it's done, Jeon." Sassily stating this Taehyung leaned his head to take a bite from the corndog in Jungkook's hand, shoving it in his mouth more than he should and eyes looking up at Jungkook who cursed internally.

Taehyung literally not only triggered him with words but action.

The brunet cowboy then stood straight, acting casual while chewing the big bite and looking at the plushie in his hand.