20

"Good morning gorgeous," Tommy kissed Stella's scrunched up nose as the lights came on the next morning. 

"Hi," she yawned and hauled herself up to rest against the head board. 

"Want some tea?"Tommy got out of bed at her nod, while she got up to make her way to the dressing room.

"Nervous?" Maura questioned Tommy after he said good morning. 

"Nah mate, not at all," Tommy beamed 

*

The islanders got to participate in a 'Lad points' challenge, where the girls just got to watch the guys feel manly. After that the group of them just got to relax. There was tension in the air, considering there was three new islanders, it could be assumed there would be a recouping soon. Stella was trying not to be nervous, especially considering Tommy had barley spoken to either of the new girls, but she couldn't help herself. 

"He is quite fit, but I'm not sure if I am actually over Michael yet," Amber admitted to Molly Mae, Maura and Stella. 

"Thats totally understandable, but maybe you should give the guy a chance," Maura advised as the other girls agreed. 

"Stella, how are you feeling babe?" Molly Mae asked the brunette who was quiet. 

"I am just very confused, because I want to be with Tommy and I know we are together, but at what point is it ok to start asking whats next?" Stella  frowned as she watched her partner chatting away with Curtis in the pool. 

"Would you want to be his girlfriend?" Molly Mae questioned, grabbing the brunettes full attention. 

"100%," she smiled softly. "I know its cliche but I did come in here wanting to find someone and I just can't imagine anyone other than him as my partner and hopefully my boyfriend."

"Mate you're going to make me cry with that."

*

That night the islanders were having a normal night, dressing up and having drinks and chats. India, Harley and Greg were putting on some graft, but a majority of the islanders were just hanging out. The group ended up around the fire pit and playing truth or dare. 

After Curtis had to suck Mauras toe, he turned to Tommy. "Truth or Dare my friend."

"Dare," Tommy grinned but inside his nerves were bubbling.

"I dare you to serenade your lovely lady," Curtis giggled to Maura as Tommy faked a sigh and stood up to face Stella. 

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
I can take you places you ain't never been before
Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow

Swag, swag, swag on you
Chillin by the fire while we eatin' fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three, two

At this point, Tommy grabbed Stellas hands and pulled her up and began to dance with her

Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the world ends
Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl wind

SwaggieI'd like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you

"And with that performance, Stella, will you take pity on me and be my girlfriend?" Tommy grinned down at Stella whose mouth had dropped open during his song. 

"Only because you sang me Justin Bieber," Stella laughed before literally jumping on Tommy and pulling him to her in a passionate kiss. The two broke apart and laughed when they felt bodies begin to pile around them. 

"I'm so proud of my little chickens," Maura 'cried' as she embraced the new couple. As the group talked, they were surprised with sound of a text tone. 

"Islanders, there are currently uneven numbers in the villa. Therefore, right now there will be a recouping. Tonight, its boys choice."

"Could that timing be any weirder?" Stella whispered to Maura as the two girls walked to stand in front of the fire pit. Stella squeezed Molly Mae's hand as Ovie stood up to make the first choice. 

Although Molly Mae was nervous the boy had connected with India or Harley who had both been pursuing him, Stella wasn't surprised when Ovie chose her blonde friend. Greg followed next, and chose Amber, which funnily enough seemed to irk Michael. After that, Anton and Belle, and Joanna and Michael made couples, and then Maura and Curtis. 

Stella was left standing with India and Harley when Tommy stood up. "So obviously the timing for this was a bit wild. I want to couple up with this girl because over the past weeks, she has just shown that she has the most beautiful heart. She is stunning, she doesn't let me get away with anything, and tonight she took pity on me and took me as her boyfriend. So the girl I would like to couple up with for the long haul is Stella."

Ignoring the tears in her eyes, Stella turned and hugged India and Harley before walking over to Tommy and wrapping him in a tight hug. "You made me cry you tosser," she laughed as he pecked her lips before the two joined the group comforting the girls. 

*

yes I used bieber for tommy's song idc