27

The day after their families came, the villa woke up to Ovie's phone ringing. "Molly Mae and I are going on our final date." As everyone else got out of bed, Ovie and Molly Mae were gone. Stella joined Tommy in the kitchen to cook some breakfast. The two ate their breakfast before jumping in the pool for a swim. 

As they made another lap, Maura's phone rang as well, instructing her and Curtis to get ready for their date as well. Soon after they left, Ovie and Molly Mae made their way back. 

"So what did you guys get up to?"

"We went to this lovely cliffside and they had some food set up, it looked out over the water, it was just super serene," Molly Mae gushed. 

"And we decided that after the villa we are going to talk about relocating to be closer to each other," Ovie grinned brightly as he tucked Molly Mae into his side. After the group finished cooing, Tommy's phone dinged. "Tommy and Stella, get ready to leave the villa for your final date."

Stella went to the dressing room and threw on a baby blue romper, before going to meet Tommy in the foyer. "You look wonderful love," Tommy greeted her a quick kiss before they headed out to the car waiting for them. As they chatted in the car, they pulled up to a marina. 

They were led through the rows of boats and got onto a yacht waiting for them. "This is so nice!" Stella grinned as she saw the blanket laid out with champagne and some snacks. 

"Cheers to the best summer of our lives, and hopefully a wonderful future together."

"Cheers," Stella grinned as they both sipper champagne and looked out over the water. "So when we get back to the UK, what are your plans?"

"I won't go back to training immediatley, I want to spend some time with my family for sure."

"Your mum and dad are in Leeds?"

"Yeah, I have been based in London mostly for fighting. I think I'll go spend some time in Leeds and then head back to my flat in London. I was thinking you may want to join me until your classes start back?"

"That would be amazing," Stella grinned. "I definitely want to spend some time with my mum in South Shields but after that maybe I meet you in London? I would love to have you out to my mum's too."

"Maybe we can spend a week together there and a week in Leeds, and then we head to London at some point?"

"I think that sounds great," Stella leaned over to kiss him on the lips softly before the two of them gazed out over the water. 

*

That next day the islanders got a text during breakfast. "Islanders, today is the Love Island prom. Girls, get ready to leave the villa and find your dress for tonights event." The girls all yelled as they threw on cover ups and headed out to the cars. 

Stella ended up picking out a baby blue satin off the shoulder gown. The other girls chose their own gowns before they headed to a spa to get their nails done and work on their speeches. "Anyone going to drop some bombs in their speeches?" Stella asked the other girls as they were all writing.

"Nah, I want that to be something done more private I think," Maura mused as Molly Mae agreed. The girls finished up their trip and made their way back to the villa to get ready. 

*

Stella let out a deep breath as she prepared herself to enter the garden

Stella let out a deep breath as she prepared herself to enter the garden. Amber and Maura had already gone down, and she was next with Molly Mae going last. Her eyes automatically locked with Tommy's whose jaw literally dropped when he saw her. 

"Stella hun, you look breathtaking," Tommy grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to her knuckles before leading her over to the table they had to watch the other speeches from. 

Molly Mae and Ovie went first, almost causing Stella to cry. Then came Amber and Greg. After Michael, Stella was so happy the brunette had been able to find another shot at love this summer. Then came Maura and Curtis, and they did actually cause Stella to tear up.

Finally, Tommy walked Stella up to the arch and pulled a piece of paper from his jacket. 

"Stella, coming into the villa, I expected a lot of things, but I could never have been prepared to meet you. From that first day, you held all of my attention. We have been through crazy exes, persistent islanders, and more. But at the end of all this, I am exactly where I want to be. I adore you. Everything from your huge heart, your fiery personality, the care you have for those you love. I love every part of you that I have gotten to see, and I look forward to continuing to learn more about you and finding even more things to love outside of the villa."

"Thomas mate," Maura yelled as she wiped the tears running down her face. Stella was wiping her own tears, Tommy reaching out to cup her cheek and wiping some as well. 

"So that is hard to follow up on," Stella laughed. "Tommy, you came into the villa and I thought you were this hard guy, you were a big boxer man. But boy did you prove me wrong. You let me in, something I thought I would have to try hard to get. But so effortlessly, you let me love you. You treat me like I am an absolute queen. When I have felt like this villa could have drained me of so much, you were always there to support me and make me feel so loved. I could have left this villa the first time we coupled up, as long as it was with you. This Summer has taught me the type of love I deserve, and I am so glad to have experienced it with you. I have no doubt that outside of this villa, you and I will grow and get to experience so many things together, and I cannot wait."

All of the finalist had teared up at this point. Their little Stella had truly been the brightest light of this villa. Together, the couples hugged and shared kissed, before taking one final jump into the pool.

LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE FINALE PEOPLE