9

Stella woke the next morning the night before weighing on her. She did not like the idea of sending any of these people home, and she especially was scared thinking she and Tommy could possibly be sent home.

"You alright babe," Maura placed her hands on her shoulders as she was putting on her sunscreen. 

"Yeah last night was just a lot for me," she sighed, closing her eyes and just sitting in silence.

"It'll all be ok babe," Maura soothed, gently pulling Stella up and leading her outside. "Wanna go for a swim? I know that always makes you happy."

"Yeah," Stella stepped in and floated around for a bit, even after Maura had left her. 

"Can I join you my mermaid princess," Tommy teased as he stepped into the pool. 

"Of course," she sawm over and koala wrapped herself around him as he began to swim around.

"You alright?" he asked, noticing she still seemed down. 

"Not 100% but I have you and this pool so I'm doing alright," she kissed him a few times before floating again. Everyone chilled for the rest of the day, getting sun after the stressful night before. The girls all got ready and perked up when they saw a giant Jenga set downstairs, obviously a challenge. 

"This is the Tower of Truths challenge," Anton and Molly Mae were the hosts. "Each islander will get a question that they will ask their partner."

The questions were what Stella expected, asking about ghosting and turn-ons. She blushed when Tommy pulled his question.

"Have you been turned on by me yet, and when," he smirked when he saw her blush. 

"Of course I have, have you seen you?" she rolled her eyes. "Definitely when you're working out or coming out of the pool." The other couples all laughed as Tommy laughed at Stellas blush. 

"It's ok babe, you turn me on pretty much all the time," she giggled as she sat back down with her. They continued with the fun until suddenly Tommy's phone went off. 

"Islanders, please gather at the fire pit immediately," they all felt the good mood leave as they waited at the fire put and saw Caroline come in. 

"Hello everyone, how you doing?"

"Shit," Maura huffed as everyone agreed. 

"Last night, you all voted on the two couples that you think were the least compatible. Tonight, the three couples with the least amount of votes will be vulnerable. Will you please stand," Tommy wrapped his arm tightly around Stella's waist as she held onto him. 

"In no particular order, the couples safe and therefore staying in the villa are, Maura and Curtis."

"Amber and Michael."

"And, Stella and Tommy." Stella let out a huge breath, smiling gently at the other 6 islanders as she and Tommy sat and he placed a kiss on her head. 

"The couple with the least amount of votes, and therefore is dumped from the villa is."

"Yewande and Sherif." Stella felt her heart drop, immediately approaching the two and wrapping Yewande in a tight hug. 

"I'm so sorry love, you were such a great friend in here I wish you could stay," Stella whispered into her ear as the other girls stood behind her. The couple said their goodbyes, before walking out. 

"Joe and Lucie, and Anton and Molly Mae, you are safe for now, please sit down." The islander sighed in relief before following Yewande and Sherif to say goodbye. 

"This is going to start getting hard," Stella whispered to Tommy that night as they laid tangled up in bed. 

"What do you mean."

"People are going to start leaving and it's going to hurt," she frowned as she caught a glimpse of Maura and Curtis over Tommy's shoulder. "Like if Maura or Curtis had to leave it would be so hard."

"I know love,"  he kissed her forehead. "But no matter what happens, you and I always have each other."

The next day two new islanders came in, Chris and Francesca. Chris, it seems hadn't made up his mind on who he fancied, but Francessca was full-on chasing Curtis who didn't give her any notice. Stella made an effort to get to know the girl, but all she did was ask about Curtis so she avoided the girl for the rest of the day. 

"What do you think of the new lad," Tommy asked as the two laid on a beanbag together. 

"Oh no chance babe," she giggled as she climbed onto Tommy's lap. "You're the only one striking my fancy handsome." She loved the way he blushed when she told him how she felt, capturing his lips in a slow kiss as someone shouted that they had a message.

That night there was to be a recoupling, and Stella was nervous, not for herself, but for Maura and Curtis considering Fran would definitely be getting the early pick and could choose whoever she wanted. The girls all got ready, and Stella decided on a white flowy midi dress that brought out her tan. 

The group all drank and chatted for a bit before they were all summoned to the firepit for the recoupling. 

Francesca and Chris went first, and then after that it was to be the girl's choice. Fran to no one's surprise and Maura's displeasure chose Curtis. Chris then chose Maura. Amber chose Michael, Lucie chose Joe, and then it was Stella's turn. 

"I would like to couple up with this boy because he is unbelievably fit, but more importantly he is so sweet and caring and makes me feel so cherished every day we spend together. So the boy I would like to choose is Tommy." The brunette winked cheekily and swooped down to kiss her swiftly before the two sat down on the bench. Last was Molly Mae who chose Anton.