Twelve

A/N: lol guess who just realized chapter twelve was just completely gone. Don't when and why it was deleted, but I decided to add it again. Hope it doesn't get deleted again.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

Levi smiled and pressed his lips against mine. His hand traveled down my body. Only then did I realise how naked I was. Levi grabbed my flaccid penis and slowly started to jerk me off. My body started to tingle and it didn’t take long before I got hard. The hand that wasn’t touching my member pushed my shirt up, and started to rub my nipple. When he started to suck on my neck I couldn’t help but moan. Levi laughed.

“You’re so cute, Eren,” he said and he kissed me again. 

Levi placed his fingers against my entrance. “Can I-?”

I nodded. Slowly, Levi pressed a finger inside. He started moving and soon he added a second and third finger. I was moaning and panting like crazy.

“Is it okay, Eren?” Levi asked.

I nodded, not able to speak. Levi was wiggling his fingers inside my ass. I screamed when Levi hit a special spot. 

Levi stopped moving his fingers. “Eren? Are you-”

“What,” I panted. “Was that?”

Levi smiled and gave me a kiss. “That, my love, was your prostate. And when I touch it like this-” 

He moved his fingers over the spot again. I grasped for air and grabbed Levi’s biceps, pressing my nails in his skin. 

“Ahh- Levi- Ha! P-please! I want you! Please f-fuck me!” I mumbled. 

Levi laughed. “I will.”

He took out his fingers and I whined because of the lost contact. I felt Levi’s hard member against my ass. I opened my eyes and looked at Levi’s stormy eyes. He looked at me lovingly and I suddenly forgot how to breathe. I stared at Levi, and he stared back. 

“I love you,” I blurted out. 

Levi laughed. “I know, and I love you too, Eren. Now lift that sexy ass of yours.” 

And so I did. Levi rubbed his penis against my wet behind. 

“Levi! Ah! Please!”

I wiggled my hips, begging for him to enter me. Levi pushed his big lenght inside my body, which resisted slightly.  Levi pushed his member inside even further, until he was balls deep.

“Ah! Eren- fuck! You’re so tight!”

His voice was low and husky. His buried his face in my neck, giving me time to get used to the thick penis inside me. 

“Eren? Can I start moving?”

I nodded, moved by the fact that he asked.

Levi set a pace, slow at first, but it quickly got faster. 

“Ah! Levi- faster! Faster!” 

He was ramming his cock up my ass. Sweat was dripping down our bodies and we were both moaning like crazy. 

“Ahh- fuck Eren! You feel so good.”

Levi kept hitting my prostate, over and over again. I knew I was close, my penis was twitching. My mind went blank, I couldn’t think anymore. 

“Levi! I’m going to- going to come!” 

“Come for me, Eren.” 

He thrusted his hips once more, and I released. The thick liquid landed on my chest and I felt that Levi came too. He screamed my name and buried his load deep inside me. Levi collapsed on top of me. I felt his heart race in his chest. 

“Eren, I love you,” he mumbled. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Levi.” 

Levi leaned on his elbows and smiled at me. “Ready for round two?”