Eight

I woke up alone in the bed. I looked around until I spotted Levi. He sat in one of the chairs in front of the fireplace. He looked at me with a kind smile.

"Goodmorning, Eren."

I smiled at him. "Morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good," I said. "You?"

"Good," he lied.

"You're lying."

Levi sighed. "I was just thinking about what you said last night."

"It's nothing," I said.

"You're four hundred forty years older than me, Eren."

"The age gap is so big, it can almost be forgotten," I assured him.

He got up and walked to the bed, where he sat down next to me. I saw he limped.

"What's with your leg?" I asked, worried.

Levi shook his head. "It's nothing. My body is just tired."

He looked at me, pleading.

"I can't," I whispered.

"Why not?" He yelled. "What more do I have to do? Haven't I already shown you how much I care about you?"

I placed my hands on his face and made him look at me. He looked angry.

"Levi, I know you care about me. But I also know you still care more about my tear than about me. As long as you do that, I won't give it."

Levi sighed, and then he started to cry. Tears streamed down his face. I looked at him in surprise. 

"I'm sorry, Eren. I'm so sorry."

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his shirt.

"Maybe it's best if you go back to your group," Levi sobbed.

"What?" I looked up at him with big eyes.

Levi shook his head.

"Levi, you're just upset. I won't leave you. I care about you too Levi, so I'll stay here until I can give you my tear."

Levi looked at me, and suddenly he crashed his lips against mine. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. I was surprised, but not in a bad way. Levi brushed his tongue against my lips, and I opened my mouth. His tongue explored all the corners of my mouth. I was softly pushed against the bed and Levi climbed on top of me. His kiss became more forceful, and I softly moaned. Levi pulled away.

"I really like you, Eren," he said. "You make me happy. Never in the past twenty eight have I felt what I have been feeling the past two days."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you, too."

I kissed him again. I felt his hand travel down my body, to my crotch. I pulled back.

"No. Levi, I can't."

"It's okay," Levi said and he kissed me again. He placed his hand next to my body.

The kiss lasted a little longer, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Captain! Breakfast!"

"We're coming, Petra!" Levi yelled back.

He got off the bed and pulled me with him. We were breathing heavily and our cheeks were red. Levi gave me another soft kiss on my lips.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"There was no breakfast yesterday," I said.

"Yesterday we were interrupted by another ship."

"Oh yeah," I said, remembering the time I spent in the closet.

I also remembered what Levi had said about me being naked. I blushed even harder. Levi placed his hand on my cheek.

"Before you woke up," Levi said. "I told the crew about your legs."

I nodded. "That's okay."

"I also told Hanji to leave you alone," Levi said and he smiled.

"Hanji?" I asked.

"She's a freak, obsessed with biology and that kind of stuff. She's the one with the glasses."

"So, avoid Hanji. Got that. Any more advice?"

"They all have their things. Just be careful of Mike, he sniffs."

"Okay. I think I've got it," I said and I smiled. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry."