Eleven

Levi came back after what looked like hours. He sat down on his knees in front of me.

"There's a storm coming up, Eren," he said. "Please stay here, and don't be stupid and come out."

"Why not?"

"Because either you'll get so wet you get your tail back on deck, or you'll get flung overboard and I don't want to lose you."

"But what if something happens to you?"

"I've been on the sea for thirteen years, Eren, I think I'll be fine."

I thought about that for awhile. "Okay," I said, but I wasn't fond of the idea. "Please be safe."

I pushed myself up until I could reach his lips, and I kissed him softly.

"I will," Levi said with a smile. "I'll be back as soon as possible."

And then I was alone. I climbed out of the tub, and grabbed the clothes I had worn before. Once my legs were back I dressed up and sat down on the bed. After a while I heard thunder and the sea started to get rough. It started raining and the ship was moving wildly. I heard people screaming outside. I was praying they would be alright. Then something happened that sent chills down my spine. I heard somebody, I believed it was Farlan, scream Levi's name loudly, and there was no responce. I heard more people scream Levi's name. I bolted up and ran out the door.

"What happened?" I yelled as I slowly started to get wet.

"The Captain's overboard!" Petra yelled back and she pulled the helm.

Levi was in the water. The sea was too wild, he would be dragged away and die.

No.

I ran towards the side of the ship. I heard somebody scream my name. I didn't listen. I dove into the sea. In the water, I took off my pants. Levi would probably scream at me for losing them, but I didn't care. It was hard to swim with legs, but luckily my tail came back quickly. I looked around me. Where could he be? As a merman, my sight underwater was extremely good. I spotted Levi. He was laying on the bottom of the ocean, eyes closed. I swam towards him

"Levi!"

No reaction. Thankfully, I could still hear his heartbeat. I saw that he was stuck. His jacket was trapped between two large rocks.

"Don't die on me, Levi," I said and I planted a kiss on his cold lips.

Then I tried to pull the rocks away, but it was useless. I grabbed Levi's sword and carefully cut off the piece that was stuck between the rocks. It was only a small piece on the back. I grabbed Levi's arm and dragged him to the surface. I swam back to the ship, trying my best to keep Levi's head above water. Mike was hanging over the railing, and when he saw me, he yelled something I couldn't hear. A rope was thrown into the water and I held onto it as tight as possible. Slowly, Levi and I were dragged out of the water.

We fell on deck and Hanji sat down next to us.

"Is he breathing?" She yelled.

I nodded.

"We should bring him inside!" Hanji yelled.

She called for Mike and Farlan to help. Farlan grabbed Levi and Mike grabbed me. They brought us to Levi's room and placed both of us on the bed, then they left again and Petra came in. Whilst Hanji was inspecting Levi, Petra walked towards the closet and brought me a new shirt and pants. I took of the soaked shirt that I was wearing and put on the new one.

"We should take off Levi's clothes too, he'll catch a cold," Petra said.

"I don't have to see Captain's body," Hanji said. "So wait a second."

She inspected Levi's head, and then sighed. "He just unconscious. You should stay with him Eren, until he wakes up."

She left the room.

"Take of all of Levi's clothes and lay him down underneath the blanket, okay?" Petra said.

I nodded, and was then left alone with Levi. I knew my tail would be wet for a couple more minutes. So I didn't spend time waiting for that. I took of his jacket, his sword and boots. Then I carefully took of his shirt and and pants. I didn't want to take of his underwear, but Petra had said all his clothes. I took of the piece of clothing and tried not to look at Levi's member, which was pretty much impossible. Then I placed the blanket on top of him. I laid down next to him. I was still slightly wet, but so was Levi, so I thought he wouldn't mind. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

"Eren?"

I woke up. I was looking at Levi's back, he didn't move.

"Hmh?"

"What happened?" He sounded panicky.

"You were thrown overboard because of the storm."

I realised that if was quiet outside. Through the window I could see that the moon was shining on the calm sea.

"No, that's not what I mean. I'm guessing you saved me?"

"Yes."

"But why," Levi said. "Are we both naked?"

I looked down at my legs.

"Petra told me to take of your clothes so that you wouldn't catch a cold, and when I fell asleep I still had my tail."

"Nothing else?"

I was blushing. How could he think that of me?

"No."

"Good," Levi said and he got up.

He stood at the end of the bed and looked at me. I tried to cover up myself with ny shirt, but this one was smaller.

"You're cute," Levi said and he smiled. "You make me want to do unspeakable things."

I blushed even harder and I buried my head in my pillow. "Don't say that kind of things."

"Why not?"

I heard the sheets move and felt his hand on my lower back. He placed a kiss in my neck.

"Am I not allowed to show you my love?" He kissed my neck once more.

I didn't say anything.

"Don't tell me you're a virgin, Eren. In those four hundred sixty eight years, you must have done it at least once."

He was right. I had been with two people before Levi, and I had done it with both of them.

"I don't mind if you have, Eren, I just want us to do it too."

I buried my face deeper into the pillow. Levi pushed up my shirt and kissed my back between my shoulders. He was right, what better way to show love than like this. I sighed and turned around. Levi looked at me with a kind smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, crashing my lips against his.

"Okay," I whispered.   

A/N: do y'all want smut? Because I can write it but I can also skip it... please tell me

A/N: WARNING!! Next chapter contains smut! You can skip it if you want to