Chapter 15

Hi, I hope you all are doing great. So I have something I need to adress (I know, getting serious now), well i know i don't update every day and that there already is far between each update, but next year it may be even worse (:o I know crazy right, didn't even know it was possible), the reason for this is that i will be attending a kind of boarding school. I don't know how much time I will have to write, but since I come home on some weekends, I will do my best to give you guys as many updates as I can. Well that was all. 

Enjoy reading :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Harry's POV)

It's been a week since my confession, and I am now sat on a sofa looking down at my fiddling hands, waiting for someone to say something. I bet my Alphas are waiting for me to talk, but like that's going to happen. Like I know I was the one who said I was ready to talk, but that was only to stop my Alphas asking me if I am okay every second and if I need anything, to be honest it was getting on my nerves, and that is how we ended up here, on the sofa, each of us waiting for the other to start talking.

It seemed like someone was getting impatient as not even 5 minutes later Louis spoke up.

"Look Love, I know you said you were ready to talk but it really doesn't seem like it, so I'm just going to ask again, are you sure you're ready?"

"It's just, you kept asking me if I was okay and if I needed anything all the time, and I kinda wanted you to stop, that's why I said I was ready" I mumbled. 

"Oh sweetie, why didn't you just say something, you know we listen to you" Zayn's soothing voice said. And as he had said that I slowly lifted my head up to see my Alphas with a fond look in their eyes.

"I just didn't want you to get mad" I mumbled. 

"Hey, you know we could never get mad at you, you're too cute" Niall said cheeky, making me blush like crazy, and try to hide it in my hands, key word try, Liam took a hold of my hands before I could even cover an inch of my face.

"Stoooop" I whined, making all the boys coo and then chuckle.

"Okay so back to serious talk" Liam said after a bit of silence making Louis groan in annoyance "Oh don't give me that Louis Tomlinson, if you would just listen for two minutes you will find what I have to say very enjoyable" Liam continued.

"Urgh fine, continue your 'serious' talk" Louis said sarcastically making Liam role his eyes but continue anyways.

"Okay as I was about to say before SOMEBODY interrupted me" Liam eyed Louis as he spoke up, but continued in a softer tone looking towards me "We can skip the talk for now and continue when, and only when you are ready. And then instead we could, since I remembered we haven't yet, take Harry here on our first date, so while you get all nice and pretty for us, we will decide where we can go, how does that sound?"

Everyone looked at Liam agreeing it was the perfect plan, me blushing again at some of Liam's last words. 

"Great now Princess, as Liam here said, you go up and get nice and pretty for us, and we'll take care of the rest" Zayn said making me blush and rush up the stairs to hide it. Hearing the chuckles behind me I assume the boys saw it. 

I could hear the boys argue downstairs on where to take me, as I walked into the closet. I shut out their argument as I looked into the closet, remembering that this is our first date and I have no clue on what to wear. Oh god, I have never even been on a date, what do you wear? They told me to be pretty, but pretty how, what would be appropriate for the specific place they decide to take me.