Chapter 6

Authors note

Hello, i'm here with an update.

I know it has been a while, I just didn't have the motivation, but I'm back now and I am gonna try to update faster, I just don't know what to do with the story.

Well anyways I hope you enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

It was lunchtime and I was walking to the toilets since I had to go. The boys had told me to meet them in the cafeteria. To be honest I had started to grow quite fond of the boys, and I was starting to trust them. They are so kind, loving and caring. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice I was being followed until I was pushed into the wall.

"Hey! you're that new kid, Harry" a voice said. I pushed myself away from the wall and turned to look at the person speaking.

"Uhh....Y-yeah... w-who are you" I stuttered out a little confused.

"Oh i am so sorry let me introduce myself,  you remember Nick right?" he said with a smirk on his face. As soon as Nick was mentioned i started to back away from him, and all the memories came crashing down.

"I take that as a yes, well he is a good friend of mine and he told me to give you a little message: You can never escape me" He said, and i started panicking "oh and one more thing, he told me to give you this" he said and them punched me right in the face. I tumbled backwards and then hid the floor. I then saw the boy leave, and then i was sitting there all alone, not able to move.

 I sat there for around ten minutes before slowly getting myself up, and walking to the toilets. After that i walked to the cafeteria.

"Where have you been, we were so worried" Liam said as i sat down at their table.

"I went to the toilets" i mumbled looking down at my hands.

"Are you okay" Louis asked.

"I'm fine" i mumbled back.

"Are you sure, you don't look fine" Zayn then said, and to be honest I had kinda expected him to say something like that.

"I'm fine, just a bit tired" I mumbled, tying to make them stop worrying. The boys turned to look at each other and then looked back at me. After a bit of silence Niall pushed a tray of food over to me.

"Here love, you need to eat something" Niall said. I looked at the food, already feeling like i was gonna throw up.

"I'm not hungry" i mumbled as i pushed the tray away from me.

"Well you have to eat just a bit princess" Louis said with a concerned look on his face. I looked at he food again, slowly reaching my hand out to take some of the food on the tray. I took a small bite of the sandwich i had in my hand, and then put it back on the tray again. As i swallowed the bite i felt the nausea run over me. The boys all looked at me and smiled. 

The bell rang and students stood up walking to each their class. 

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL~

The bell rang and school was over. I walked out of class to the front of the school were i met up with my mates. 

"Do you wanna go home to your mom today?" Liam asked. I thought a bit about it, I loved my mates but it had been a while since i had seen my mom.

"Yeah actually that would be nice, it's been a while and i would love to see her again" I said, and my mates nodded.

"We can drive you there" Liam then said.

"I would like that thanks, we can take Gemma with us too right" I asked.

"Of course any time" Louis answered. We waited for Gemma before we drove home, Liam in the driver seat, Louis in the passenger and the rest of us in the back. When we arrived we all walked in since i had invited my mates in for tea like i always did when they drove us home.

"Hey mom i'm home, guess who i brought with me home" Gemma shouted once she had entered the house.

"Who did you bring sweety" Anne shouted back.

"Harry and the boys" Gemm answered.

"Oh how lovely" Anne said while walking towards the door. The boys and I took of our shoes and went inside. I hugged my mom, and she asked how i had been which to i happily replied that i had been great. I helped mom with the tea and then we sat in the living room talking.

~~TIME SKIP TO AN HOUR LATER~~

"We have to leave now, do you wanna come with us or stay here dear" Zayn said.

"I think i'll stay here for the night" I said. We all said our goodbyes, and the boys left. 

"I am so happy that you found someone to trust Honey" my mom said looking at me.

"Me too, they are so caring and loving, and they don't make me do anything i don't want to" I said. It had truly been some of the best weeks of my live. I was being loved, in a way i had never been loved before.

"Well it's lovely to know they treat you well dear" my mom said looking at me with fond in her eyes.

"I'm gonna be in my room if you need me" I said smiling, and then i walked to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note 

well i am so sorry for how long it took to update this chapter, but i am working on another book too and i hope that when i publish it you will read that one too.

i hope you are doing well.

Bye~~