Chapter 16

Wow it has been a while hasn't it, I don't really know if people still read this, cause to be completely honest with you, I forgot about this story, but now I am back to write this one chapter, and then you are probably not gonna hear from me again for the next half a year. Well anyways enjoy this and I will talk to you after the chapter.

Last chapter:

'That's great Haz, now I believe you have a date to attend to' Gemma said.

"Your right Gem, thanks again, I have to go now, love you bye" I rushed out as Gemma reminded me of my date.

'bye' Gemma chuckled and then ended the call.

I then pocketed my phone and started my walk to the stairs, and as I reached them, I felt this weird feeling in my stomach, so that's what it feels like to have butterflies in your tummy, wow it kind of feels nice.

As I finish being in awe of the feeling, I walk down the stairs to hear four gasps and then millions of compliments are thrown my way.

Now onto the chapter (Harrys POV)

"You look absolutely beautiful darling" Zayn said as he was looking directly into my eyes.

"Thanks" I say quietly while also blushing.

After standing there for a few minutes just looking at my Alphas, and them looking at me, Liam spoke up "well, we actually decided to take you on four different dates, each of us will take you to a different place. That way you can get to know each of us better separately. And Zayn is starting and when an hour has passed, I will come pick you up and so on"

"Wow that sounds exciting" I answer, now I'm just excited to see what everyone has planned, and to get to know them better.

"We're glad you like the plan" Louis said while giving me that beautiful smile of his.

"Come on then Darling, we wouldn't want to be late for the plans I made ;)" Zayn said cheekily.

"Oh, of course not" I answered and followed him out to his car after telling the others goodbye.

"So... where are we going" I asked after we had sat down in the car.

"I'm not telling ya, it's a surprise darling" Zayn said laughing a little when he saw the pout, I gave him.

"Pleeeeease Zaynie, just give me a little hint" I pleaded giving him my puppy eyes.

"Aww you're too cute, but I will have to resist, and we'll be there soon anyways, you just have to be patient for a few more minutes" Zayn answered looking away from my still pleading face.

Zayn was right. Ten minutes after we had arrived.

"Okay babe, we're here now" Zayn said looking into my eyes.

I look out the window to see a very fancy Italian restaurant.

"I hope you're hungry darling" Zayn said, but before I could answer my Stomach began to rumble.

"I'll take that as a yes then" Zayn chuckled, and my face began to heat up once again.

Zayn was being a real gentleman, opening all the doors for me and taking out my seat, it was lovely.

we ordered our food both deciding on some spaghetti. And while we were waiting for our food to arrive, we talked about all the things we could come up with, like what we want to do later in life, how hard school is, and other small fun facts about ourselves.

The talking continued even after receiving our food, and once the hour was up Zayn paid the bill.

"I really had a wonderful time with you Zayne, and I am really looking forward to getting to know even more about you" I told him looking into his eyes, as we stood on the parking lot waiting for Liam to come get me.

"I'm glad you've had a good time, and really me too" Zayn said looking deeply into my eyes.

Without noticing it, we were leaning closer and closer to each other until our lips met in a perfect kiss. The butterflies in my stomach were going wild it was amazing. When we broke apart, we were both smiling like idiots.

2 seconds later the moment was ruined by Liam honking his car horn, making me jump almost a foot in the air.

--------------------------------------

"Liam pleaaaaseeee"

"no"

"Come on please tell me where we are going, we've been driving for ages now"

"Haz, babe it's only been 5 minutes, I think you can wait just one more"

"Ugh fine" I mumbled

"Hey, no need to be grumpy we're almost there"

And Liam was right cause a minute later the car stopped, and as I looked out the window I see the most amazing amusement park, I was staring in awe for so long I hadn't even noticed Liam had gotten out of the car before he opened my door and held his hand out for me to take.

"I hope you're okay with amusement parks, I just thought it would be a fun little break from everything" Liam said as we walked hand in hand to the entrance

"Oh, I love roller coasters and all the lights make the place so beautiful" I said as I looked around the place

"That's good, I was afraid you were going to hate this idea of a date" he said nervous

"No, I love it, now come on I wanna go try out some of the coasters" I said all exited

"Yeah, yeah I'm with you"

we went around trying as many of the coaster as possible, and had so much fun, towards the end Liam even won a big teddy bear for me, it was so cute of him.

But just like Zayn's date Liam's had to come to an end as well, and that's why we were stood waiting for Louis to come and pick me up.

"It was really fun Liam, I loved spending time with you, oh and would you mind keeping the bear until we are back, I don't know what Louis has planned, so I just don't want to lose it if we are going somewhere"

"I really had a wonderful time as well, and of course, anything for you" he said as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

Just as I had handed Liam the bear Louis came around the corner.

"Have a nice time with Lou, I'll see you when you come back" Liam said as he turned to his car, giving me a final wave as he drove away, and then I felt an arm sneak around my waist, looking up to see Louis.

"Hello love, are you ready?" Louis said.

------------------------------------------

Okay so I know I said it would be in two parts but I'm just gonna turn that into three, I just really want to get a chapter out there since many of you have been asking, so I will see when I can update again.

And as always have a wonderful day/night.