Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV:

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in the hospital wing. I could only take a quick glimpse of the pile of flowers and sweets on the bottom of my bed, when I was startled by Chae who suddenly jumped at me.

"I'm so sorry! Thank god I didn't kill you or else I might be the youngest prisoner in azkaban right now."

"Don't worry, I'm not that easy to kill." I chuckled.

"You scared the heck out of us! You've been lying there for two days! Are you okay?" Jimin asked, worry written all over his face.

"I'm fine. My head still hurts a little, but nothing serious."

"I'm gonna go and call Madam Pomfrey. You two can continue talking." Rosé said and left the room.

I looked after her. I realized that even though we had become friends, I didn't know anything about her. Not her favorite color, place, memory and her past. Nothing. She didn't know much about me either. When will I be able to tell her about my condition, my past, my family, everything?

"Jungkook-ah, are you really fine? What happened? You just blacked out." Jimin asked.

"When Rosé fired the Stunning Spell, she hit me on my temple, where I have my scar. And then I had a vision..."

I told him everything: About the boy, who weirdly looked a lot like me, what he said to the fish and the blonde girl I saw.
Jimin listened carefully. Then he asked,

"How old was the boy?"
"Hmm, around 7?"
"And at what age were you diagnosed with traumatic Amnesia?"
"When I was 8"

I thought for a while. Then it hit me,
"That boy was me!"

Jimin smiled and hugged me tightly.
"Your memories are finally coming back!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Rosé's POV:

I looked for Madam Pomfrey. After a few minutes I found her. She was busy helping a student who had broken at least 10 bones. She told me she will check on Jungkook in five minutes, so I headed back to Jungkook's room. I was about to open the door, when I heard Jimin's voice,

"Your memories are finally coming back!"

I was confused. What memories? I entered the room to see Jimin and Jungkook hugging each other. Should I ask them? No, Roseanne, don't be nosy. They have been best friends for years and Jungkook and you have only known each other for a month. I don't have the right to know. You aren't that close to Jungkook either.

I pretended not to know about anything,

"Madam Pomfrey said she'll be here in a few minutes."

"Thank you Rosé" Jungkook said.

"No need to thank me. I hurt you, so I have to make sure you're okay" I said, facing him.

He gave me a little smile that warmed my heart. Then Madam Pomfrey came,

"You're fine. You're discharged, but don't forget to eat something first, your body is still exhausted." she said to Jungkook while writing something down on her clipboard, then she left.

"I have to go too, I have quidditch practice in a few minutes. See you later!"

Now it was just Jungkook and me. There was this awkward tension in the room. It was so silent, neither of us said anything. All I heard, is that it had started raining and the rain knocking on the windows. He just sat there in the bed, looking down on his hands. I had my fists clenched in the pockets of my coat, trying to hide the fact that my chest was hurting so bad because my heart was beating like crazy, while watching the raindrops running across the pane.

"Do you like the rain?" he suddenly asked.

"I love the rain. It makes me feel safe. I can let out everything that bothers me. But the main reason is, that it reminds me of my early childhood." I sighed,

"When I was 4, I had a friend. He wasn't actually a friend, we loved each other. We would always spend time with each other and laugh all day. He showed me how to love the rain, nature."

"So what happened to him?"

"He disappeared. I lost him."

"I'm sorry for you."

"No, it's okay." I said, giving him a smile, "Let's stop talking about me. How about you? How was your early childhood?"

He suddenly looked at me. I could see sadness and fear in his eyes. What a way to ruin the mood, Roseanne. He suddenly wasn't the confident, funny and flirty guy I knew anymore. I saw a totally different side of him. That was the moment I knew he hasn't always been like that. What happened to him? It broke my heart. I couldn't help but hug him.
He was a little tense at first, but after a while he loosened up and hugged me back.

"You don't have to tell me. I just want you to know that I'm your friend and you can tell me about everything."

He didn't say anything. I should give him some time to think.

"I have to go now. I guess, see you at the room of requirement?"

He didn't answer. I was about to leave, a little sad, when he grabbed my hand. My heart skipped a beat and I felt blood rushing into my face. Good that I have makeup on. I turned around, looking at him with a questioning look.

"Thank you." he whispered.

I gave him a little smile and left.