Chapter 6

Jungkook's PoV:

When I saw a guy treating her wound, I unintentionally started clenching my fists in the pockets of my trousers. I felt this weird feeling as if somebody was trying to crush my heart into pieces. Is this the feeling of jealousy? No, this can't be. I wanted to go and punch him into the face, but I knew this wasn't the right thing to do. I don't have the right to hurt him.

He just helped her, I should be thankful. A part of me was, but the other part was full of jealousy. Do I like her?  I couldn't answer this question. Even if I do like her, I'll never have a chance after what I've done to her. It wasn't my fault, she should be respectful. There is no way that I would fall for her.

~ TIME SKIP ~

The next day: 

The morning sun was shining right into my face. I woke up, my hair was messy and my eyes a bit puffy. I yawned, I was still very tired from yesterday. 

~ Flashback ~

As a prefect, I had to show the first graders their way to the common room and their sleeping rooms. After that, I spent some time with my group of friends in the Great Hall talking about stuff. We decided to meet up there for breakfast. It was time to go back to the sleeping rooms so I went to look for the area where all the sleeping rooms of the prefects were located. The corridors were pitchblack and I could only hear my own shoes stepping on the marble. I only had my suitcase with me, I forgot my wand in the Great Hall when I left my friends after a game of Wizard's chess, but I was too tired to go back. I just wanted to be in my bed and drift into sleep peacefully. It took me a very long time to find the hallway with all the bedrooms for the prefects. At the other end of the hallway was a door that was supposed to be locked, but strangely standing wide open. The headmaster told us that the girls' rooms are the ones on the left, the boys' on the right side of the corridor. My room was the third one on the right, it had my patronus on it, a bunny. It was hopping across the wooden door of my sleeping room, but sometimes it would disappear.

I was surprised to see that the door was slightly open. Guess someone forgot to close the door properly. It was dark inside, no wonder, it was almost midnight. I decided not to turn on the lights, because there could be a teacher or even worse, Filch and his cat Mrs. Norris, walking around. Argus Filch is Hogwarts' caretaker, he is almost 200 years old. He owns a brown striped cat with eyes, that ressemble lamps, named Mrs. Norris. 

I got myself ready and climbed into the bed, making myself comfortable. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I stretched myself when I suddenly touched something. It felt like ... a person.

Then things happened very fast. Something hard hit my head and I heard a shriek. 

"Intruder! Burglar! Pervert!" I heard a high-pitched, but familiar voice shout. I saw a petite figure covering her face with a big pillow. Cute. I chuckled, went up to her and slightly pulled the pillow out of her face, revealing no other than the girl I had a fight with in the train, Roseanne Park also Rosé. Her expression quickly changed from anxiety into anger. Then she started throwing pillows at me. I was able to dodge two of them, but most of them flew right into my face. Then I threw some back at her. One landed on her head. She looked offended at first, but then she laughed. Her anger seemed to lessen and we ended up having an exciting pillow fight. 

I was about to throw another cushion at her, when I heard steps coming down the hallway. 

"I never th-" I interrupted her by putting my hand onto her mouth and pulling her into the bed, covering both of us with the blanket. At first she was trying very hard to get rid of my hand but when she heard a voice from the corridor, she looked at me. Our eyes met. Everything seemed so perfect, only her and me, us, looking at each other, while sinking deeper and deeper into the depths of our eyes. I felt something special with her, something that I had never felt before. Is it love? 

"Where are they? Mrs. Norris, have you seen them?" We heard Filch's voice. It was silent, when Rosé suddenly sneezed. We heard steps coming closer to the door. I looked at her, she was looking at me with a frightened face. 

"What should we do?" She mouthed. I looked around and saw my invisibility cloak, a present my dad gave me for my 16th birthday. 

I was pretending to sleep when I heard the noise of a door opening. 

"Come out! I know you're here! Stop hiding!" Mr. Filch shouted while holding a lantern. I opened my eyes, yawning and sat up. "I'm sorry for the disturbance. I'll take my leave now." The caretaker said and left. 

I waited a few seconds to make sure that Mr. Filch was gone. Then I heard a faint voice coming from the corner of my room.

"Is he gone?" I heard her whisper. I saw her taking the invisibility cloak off her head. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. 

"Hey?" She was waving in front of my face to get my attention. 

"What did you say?"

"I asked you: Why you are in my room?"

"No, I'm not, you are", suddenly I thought of something, "Did you open the door of the corridor?"

"Yes, it was pretty hard to open. But, I still managed to unlock it" she said, smiling proudly.

"It was not supposed to be opened. Haven't you heard what Professor Bang said? He told us not to come in through this door because it's only an emergency exit" 

"Oh, that's why it was so hard to open. I'm sorry for everything I did to you earlier in the train and getting you into trouble." She reached for a hand shake. 

"It's okay. Next time, don't come in through that door or else you'll find yourself in my room again" I took her hand and gave her a smile.

"And by the way, what did you want to say earlier?" 

"I wanted to say that I never thought that nice Slytherins like you exist", she mumbled, looking down shyly. I chuckled.

"Go to your room now. It's very late and we don't want to get ourselves into something like this again, do we?" 

"Good night" 

"Good night"

~ End of Flashback ~

I smiled after remembering what happened last night. 

We are one step closer to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I feel very very sorry for not updating for such a long time and for not keeping my promise. I haven't been feeling well these days, so writing the chapters took much longer. I'll try my best!