Chapter 3

Rosé's PoV:

Today was the first school day of my 5th year at Hogwarts. I was very excited to see my best friends again. I opened the cage of my owl Ruby, a gorgeous snow owl and watched her fly away.

Later, Mum, Jisoo and I arrived at King's Cross, platform 9 and three quarters. „Mum, you can go to work now. No need to wait for us, Jin is going to arrive soon. "Jisoo said and I nodded. Mum smiled.

„My beautiful daughters, take good care of yourselves. When Eomma isn't by your side, I can't protect you from getting hurt, especially you Chaeyoung. Don't forget what I said about falling in love! And you Jisoo, you should not do things without my permission! "

„Mum! It's already our 7th and 5th year at Hogwarts, don't worry about us! We'll be fine as always." My sister said and took my hand.

"Ne, Eomma! It has been almost 5 years already since my first school day at Hogwarts and did I end up with a boyfriend just like Jisoo? I'm all grown-up, if a boy would confess to me, I'll reject him right away, I promise! Don't worry Mum" I said cheerfully.

The first few carriages were already packed with students, some were chatting, others were waving goodbye to their parents. Suddenly, I realized that Jisoo wasn't by my side anymore. I turned around and saw her hugging Jin, who just arrived. I smiled and decided to leave them some time alone. Suddenly, I tripped on something and stumbled. I shut my eyes tightly, knowing that I would hit the ground with my face, but it never happened. I felt two arms around my shoulders.

„Be careful. If I hadn't been there, you would have fallen right onto your pretty face. "

I looked up into a pair of almost black eyes, reminding me of the ones I looked into seven years ago. His brown hair slightly fell into his eyes and I had to confess that he was handsome, but also very cute. We stared into each other's orbs for what felt like hours without saying a word. Suddenly, I felt a stab inside my chest. What's wrong with me?

"I don't need your help, neither do I need any of your advices. I've got the black belt in Taekwondo, I don't need your pity " I snapped back at him, jumping up, my eyes flaming full of anger.

"Then what were you trying to do?" He asked me curiously.

I was startled for a moment, looked around and saw the ring on my finger that I put on every morning. It was a birthday gift from my childhood friend, the last gift he gave to me before he left. I carefully slid it off my index finger behind my back and dropped it. The ring rolled right next to his shoe.

"I was about to pick up my ring, but you thought that I needed your help and "saved" me. Look, here it is, right next to your left shoe!" I said and pointed at my ring.

"This one?"

"Do you see another ring somewhere?"

He intentionally kicked it under a seat and smiled at me, showing me his bunny smile.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Jungkook" He said, winked at me and walked away.

I looked after him. Who does he think he is? Just because he is one of the most popular students, doesn't mean that he can bully other people! My blood started to boil, and clenched my fists. He was now talking to a guy with silver hair, probably his friend. Suddenly I heard familiar voices behind me, calling my name.

"Chae, there you are! We looked everywhere for you! You don't know how much we missed you and Jisoo!"

I didn't answer them.  Jungkook was still talking with his friend. I took my wand out of my pockets, my eyes still fixed on him. "Silencio!" I whispered and wielded my wand. A green lightening escaped and hit his right leg. Yes! I smiled and turned to my friends.

"Chae, what happened? Why did you cast a spell on him? Did he hurt you?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"I'll tell you everything later when we're alone. Look, here come the devil and his accomplice" I said and smirked.

"What did you do to her?" Lisa asked him with a serious face.

"Me? Nothing, I saved her from ruining her face, that's all. Teach your friend some manners, like "Thank you" for example because she doesn't have them. And to you, Miss, casting a spell on your savior is very disrespectful, don't you think?" Jungkook said, looking at me.

"I was picking up my ring and you kicked it away, so you should be the one apologizing. The only thing I did, was getting revenge, because this ring is very important for me" I answered calmly and showed it to him.

Suddenly, his friend behind him snatched it away from me.

"I don't know what's so special about that ring. It's not ivory, not even gold" his friend stopped talking, then a big smile appeared on his face, "What if...oh my god! Was this just a lie?"

Suddenly, his friend dropped my ring. He winced in pain, his face was distorted.

"Stop talking nonsense or next time I won't kick you into the stomach, but in your face!" Jennie said.

Out of nowhere, Tzuyu arrived with Nayeon and took Jungkook's hand.

"Kook, I've looked everywhere for you! And why are you even talking to these bitches? Come on, let's leave" Tzuyu said and looked at me angrily, then they walked away.

"My little sister is becoming more mature and badass day by day. Did you get that attitude from Worldwide Gorgeous?" A familiar voice whispered into my ear.

"Jisoo, Jin! You scared me! For how long have you been listening to our conversation?"

"From the beginning until the end"

I covered my face with my hands full of embarrassment. Park Chaeyoung, what did you get yourself into?

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

100+ reads! I have to thank all of you guys for being so supportive and also support BTS' new single "Black Swan"! Please vote and comment to let me know what I should do better next time, I'm just a hobby writer, perfectionist (like you may have found out) and English is also not my first language.

Another boring chapter! I've been very busy with school stuff lately and in the holidays I spent quite a lot of time writing this chapter over and over again. I also added a short part to Chapter 2 of Scars, because I felt like Chapter 2 was too short. I hope you guys like it!