Chapter 4

WARNING: Grammatical errors, lots of changes and very slow updates

Jungkook's PoV:

How dare she disrespect me! I only wanted to be friendly and help her, but ended up getting rejected. 

I don't want to admit it, but she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life. Her long wavy red hair lightly fell on her shoulders and her beady eyes were so black that I almost lost myself in them. But unfortunately, she has a really bad temper, if not I would have asked her out already. My mind flashed back to reality.

Tzuyu was still holding my hand. I instantly let go of her hand, disgusted by her actions. At first, she was shocked, but her expression quickly changed. She always tries to flirt with me and acts like she is my girlfriend, when she isn't even my friend. There were many times when I saw her making out with other guys, but I don't care. I just wished that she would leave me alone and stop clinging onto me like a monkey without having to tell her this straight to the face. 

"Kookie, is something wrong? Why did you let go of my hand?", she asked, looking at me, batting her eyelashes.

"Please leave me alone. I don't want you to waste your time following me", I said, giving her a fake smile.

"Why so sudden? Being with you isn't a waste of time to me, you deserve every second I spend with you. You love me so much. Is it because of that bitch? I knew that she had something against our relationship. Don't worry my bunny, I'll get rid of her"

"This has nothing to do with her. I want you stop acting like we're dating. I never liked you, not even as a friend"

"You're lying. It is all because of her, I saw it with my own eyes. She tried to seduce you and make you hers. She was jealous of us being sweet with each other", she said, her cute (but not cute) face changing into an angry one.

"Believe what you want, I'm not gonna play your game anymore. Stop acting like I'm your boyfriend, because I'm not and will never be. And clear things up as soon as possible, I don't want everyone to see me as your lover", I answered coldly and walked away.

Jimin, who was walking behind me, was speechless as well.  But then he suddenly punched my shoulder. I turned around and saw him looking at me, smirking.

"Is something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked him and stopped walking.

"You changed"

"I did? No, I'm always like that", I said and continued walking.

"You haven't rejected her for three years. We tried to make you tell Tzuyu what you think of her, but you always said that someone following you around doesn't really bother you. Finally, after three years, you told her yourself. Why didn't you do that sooner?"

"I don't know, it was getting annoying I guess"

We found our friends and sat down. They were having some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, laughing and chatting. When they saw us coming, they all gave us their attention after seeing our expressions.

"What took you guys so long? I thought, you only wanted to buy more snacks. What's wrong with you guys? What happened?", Namjoon asked us curiously.

Jimin then told them everything that had happened. All their faces suddenly turned into smirks and they looked at me.

"You changed", they said in unison, smiling.

"Yah! Why is your reaction the same? I told you, I haven't changed! Stop being delusional", I threw my hands in the air and looked out the window. We drove past mountains, forests and villages, but my mind was somewhere else. Maybe they were right, I did change a little. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her eyes, black as the night, her gorgeous hair, her plump lips, her everything was just so perfect. Jeon Jungkook! Stop thinking of her! I haven't fallen in love, no, I'm just admiring her. Yes, that's all.

I heard them whispering behind my back.

"What's her name again?"

"Roseanne Park or Park Chaeyoung, she is the sister of Jin's girlfriend", Namjoon whispered.

Park Chaeyoung. What a beautiful name.

"She has red hair right?", Hoseok asked.

"Yes"

"As far as I know, her friends are Lalisa Manoban, Kim Taehyung, Jin, Jisoo and Jennie Kim", I heard Namjoon say.

"Jennie Kim? THE Jennie Kim? The Queen of Savagery?"

"Yes, she was the one who kicked me in the stomach", Jimin said angrily.

"You deserved it though"

After a few minutes of talking and laughing, we were interrupted by Jin, Jisoo and a few others, who told me to come with them since Bang Si-Hyuk, the headmaster of Hogwarts, chose me as this school year's prefect. Jin and Jisoo were headboy and headgirl, we then went to fetch the other seven prefects. The first one was a boy with a puppy-like face and the second one a girl with long brown curly hair and a face that reminded me of a baby. A girl with cat eyes and a tall boy with jet black hair were the next ones to come with us. More and more people joined us. The group of prefects was getting bigger and bigger, so Jin told us to wait in the cabin where we will be meeting the headmaster. Jin supervised us while Jisoo went to fetch the last prefect. He is like a brother to me, he sometimes helps me with school stuff and he, Jimin, a group of friends and me often like to eat dinner together in the Great Hall. We talked and Jin of course had to tell me some of his new dad jokes.

Then the headmaster arrived. We all bowed to show respect to him. I looked at Jin, he had a worried expression on his face. Probably because Jisoo hasn't arrived yet.

"It's okay, she'll be fine. Don't worry", I whispered to him to make him calm down a little.

I was fidgeting with my fingers when we suddenly heard someone knock on the door of our cabin. The headmaster asked them to come in and someone entered.

"We apologize for our delay. I didn't properly look after her. I'll try my best in the future", Jisoo said to the headmaster.

"I'm sorry for being a burden to my sister and for not being on time", I heard a familiar voice speak, but I couldn't figure out who that sweet voice belonged to.

I looked up. Our eyes met and I could see the surprise in her face. 

You?

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I'm very sorry for not updating for such a long time. I will try to update once a week until the summer holidays are over. Love you guys!