8.

Ya'all I'm backkk💀✨

So yeah I realised I just wanted a short break to fresh my messed up mind....and I did.
(Now I'll update regularly after one day gap)

Thankk you for waiting and sorry for making you wait 🥲

Hope you're doing well ❤️

6:45 pm
TAEHYUNG'S POV

I let out a deep yet tired breath after parking my car outside our house. I lazily took my bag from the passanger seat and got out of the car making my way towards the door.
I ringed the bell and waited for Y/n to come, closing my eyes for a moment. God my head.

NO ONE'S POV

You were in the kitchen, listing down the things that are needed to be restocked when suddenly you heard the door bell ring.

Making your way towards the door, you noticed Taehyung's car parked outside, from the window and you smiled feeling happy to know that he came early as he said.
Opening the door for him with the same bright smile you spoke "Hii Taehyung-sshi", for which in reply he nodded smiling.
Your smile and voice indeed lightened up his mood. But he was just too tired today, continuously staring at the computer and mobile screen, all the paper work...

And you noticed that right away as your smile slowly dropped. You immediately took his bag from him asking "Taehyung-ah, you ok?", you asked with a worried face while he walked inside as you left space for him.

"A bit tired", he spoke before plopping himself on the couch. You looked at him sighing as you felt sad listening to him.
"He must've worked too much in less time so that he can come early", you thought as you felt even more bad. Yeah that was the case too, but main was his so called father.

Making your way towards the kitchen you brought him a glass of water. And he drank it as you sat beside him rubbing his back.

He massaged his temples and you understood what you've to do. But first you asked "Are you hungry?", to which he slightly shook his head as a no.

Not wanting to trouble him any further you gently and carefully laid him down on the couch while he was just confused.

You were about to take off his shoes but he stopped you "Y/n- you d-dont have to-", he said. "Just lay down and relax, Taehyung-sshi you didn't have to work so much.. it would've been fine even if you came a bit late", you mumbled with sadness in your eyes as a sly smile formed on his lips unconsciously.

You helped him remove his coat and watch too before sitting on the couch, keeping his head on your lap.

"Y/n-ah, you don't have to. It's normal", he interrupted you again not wanting to trouble you. "I can see how normal it is", you said frowning sadly as he just gulped finding you cute. You slightly squished his cheeks saying "Close your eyes, and rest", he smiled softly feeling your touch and finally did as you said.

With that you ran your fingers through his hairs pushing them back exposing his forehead and you started massaging his head. He felt bad making you work but at the same point it felt so relaxing that he didn't wanted you to stop.

You kept massaging his head for a few time and soon felt that he fell asleep.
You smile fondly looking at his face.
"Poor TaeTae was so tired", you mumbled caressing his cheeks before carefully standing up from the couch not wanting to disturb him. You made him comfortable on the couch and made your way in the kitchen to prepare dinner till he wakes up.

-

40 minutes later
TAEHYUNG'S POV

I shifted in my sleep and then finally opened my eyes, fully waking up. I yawned sitting up and rubbed my eyes.
Woahhh I feel so good now. No more headache or tiredness.
A smile formed on my lips remembering about Y/n. If she wasn't here I would've fall sick like I always do.
I smiled shyly again remembering the way she was all worried and tensed for me.

But then I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard footsteps.

"O- Taehyung-sshi you woke up", she spoke smiling and I nodded. "Feeling better?", She asked. "Yeah", I replied.

She smiled again and said "Good, come let's eat it's time for the dinner", she said before walking towards the dining table and kept the plates there. I too stood up and went near her to eat.

I didn't eat the lunch today and the tasty food she has prepared just made me feel more hungry than I already was.

We both sat on of the chairs and started eating while talking about our day.

-

Time skip

We both had our dinner and Y/n was doing the dishes. And as I came early we had time to spend together and I was more than glad. She told me to wait for her in the living room then we'll watch some k-drama.

Well who's interested in k-drama hehe. I'm just interested in spending time with her.

"Taehyung-sshi, do you wanna watch something else?", she asked while turning on the TV as I came out of my thoughts. Wow I didn't even realised she came back.

"Uh no no, let's just watch the k-drama you said", I said and saw her nodding slowly, as she was looking at the screen.

She popped herself beside me, on the couch, giving me her same bright smile as I smiled back and we looked towards the screen again.

"Argh Taehyung-sshi this remote isn't working", I heard her mumble irritatedly though she was still looking cute. I chuckled silently and peeked through her shoulder. As she was sitting very near, she leaned back a bit giving me access to see the remote.

I brought my hand infront of her, from the side of her waist and held the remote.

Totally unaware of the fact that we were so fricking close.

As I now gulped feeling weird. But I shook my head slightly and turned the remote, removing it's cells. Still in the same damn position. Aahhhjssj my heart

I rubbed them with my hands to clean them hesitantly because of the position, placing them back in. Y/n took the remote from my hand and tried pressing one of the button and smiled when it worked.

"Ah it's working, Thank youuu", she said as I just chuckled.

I didn't even realised my hand was resting on her bare thigh. She was wearing cute lil shorts like always. And she didn't said anything feeling my hand-

She's comfortable around me?

Glad she is, I don't want to make her uncomfortable, neverrrr.

I wasn't in my sences as I was just staring at her.
Her soft brownish hairs falling on her back, her exposed neck and shoulder, her soft milky skin as my hand was kept on her thigh. I was just unconscious at the moment-

-

I received my BTS photocards today lol😭✨❤️eeeee yeyyy

Ahem anyways

Thank you for reading don't forget to vote and comment

⚠️45+ VOTES FOR NEXT CH