21.

Your eyes searched for one particular person and your heart skipped a beat as you spotted him.

Sitting on the grass, leaning against a grave, probably his mom's while crying silently to himself..as your heart clenched so hard looking at him from far.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After a long time....I couldn't help but to come here. I always did when I felt too bad. And here I am again.

Before, I took a last glance at Y/n laying on that hospital bed..and directly came here.

I was so scared.

I couldn't even wait there, I just couldn't get myself to do so. I won't be able to hear if something-

But no..no
Nothing will happen to them right? T-they both will be safe right?..

.

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung was busy looking at his mom's grave blankly with tears dropping down his face.

You took a step ahead to go near him, but stopped.

Slowly taking a deep breath you turned around to look at his dad, who just got out of the car and looked towards you too, slightly confused.

Gulping the lump in your throat, you motioned his dad to go first, in reply to which he gladly nodded before wiping away his tears tho he was kind of confused.

He carefully made his way towards Taehyung..and as his back was facing him he took a glance at his first wife's grave smiling sadly.

Hesitantly keeping his trembling hand on Taehyung's shoulder he whispered, "Taehyung..", because of which the boy before him got startled..

He looked up only too meet his father's eyes.. He was surprised..and shook. But after staring for a few moments, Taehyung again looked down without saying anything.

Why would he come here? To insult him again or what...?

"Taehyung.. s-son...", Mr.Kim too sat near him on the ground and this time Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes. Someone who never considered him as his son was now being sweet? It was just very sudden and too good to believe for him.

"I-i-am sorry.. please.. I'm s-sorry, very sorry", his dad broke down into tears before engulfing him into a hug which Taehyung slowly returned after processing a few seconds, just like a kid, resting his head on his own dad's shoulder for the very first time silently crying..