19.

NO ONE'S POV

"It wasn't bad... It was so cuteee-", you spoke but got interrupted when the phone rang. It was nearer to you so you slipped out of Taehyung's grip and walked towards it.

Who it might be? You've already talked to your parents and close friends today, and told them the news....

Picking up the phone you held it near your ear and spoke, "Hello?"

"CONGRATULATIONS MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW", your eyes widened as your recognised the voice, Taehyung's mom.

You remembered how she behaves, but for now you didn't want to think anything negative, her voice sounded so geniune, you smiled and replied, "A-ah thank you mom", you ended with a chuckle and turned back to look at Taehyung who understood very well who it was but he just passed you a small smile too.

"Oh my god my daughter, such a wonderful news!!! You don't know how happy we are!!! Btw is Taehyung there? Me and his dad wanna congratulate him too...", you quickly whispered a small "sure, here" before turning towards Taehyung and signalling him to take the phone. He looked in your eyes for a moment, and you smiled holding his hand softly in yours. Squeezing your hand lightly with his, he took the phone from your hand.

You couldn't believe, his mom and sister talked so nicely with you both. Even his dad talked to him and congratulated him personally. Them changing so suddenly was a bit hard to digest, but you were sooo happy for Taehyung. You hoped everything goes well....no more toxicity in their family, in your family.

-

"I can't believe", you heard Taehyung mumble and frowned but it soon relaxed as you understood what he meant. Yeah you couldn't believe either, his parents literally talked to him so nicely and announced that they're gonna throw a small party..soon.

You slipped your feet out of your slippers along with Taehyung as he dropped himself on the bed. You sat near him too while caressing his hairs and hummed out.

"Me neither to be honest", you chuckled and continued, "Let's just be happy tho"

"Ofcourse!!! How fantastic can a day be??", he smiled and you smiled back, his head was on your lap as he faced your stomach wrapping his hands around your waist and snuggled closer into you.

"You're the perfect partner one could get. Thank you so much Y/n-ahh, since the day you came in my life... everything changed for real. I use to be so sad and dull before but now you never fail to make my day...and today was just..", he lost his words and just sat up straight before pecking your forehead softly

"I love you SooooooOooOo much", he confessed while you giggled cupping his cheeks and pecked his nose, "I love you more~"

You glanced at the clock and spoke, "Ahh Taehyung you must be tired, let's sleep now", you said and laid down slowly while he hummed laying down too.

"I don't think I can sleep todayy", He said and as your back was facing him, he hugged you from behind nuzzling his nose in your neck making you laugh at the ticklish feeling.

"Oh no Y/n, now we can't do anything right? Not until the baby comes", he said with pouty lips as you asked "We can't do anything? What? And why?"

"UnHoLy stuff you know, ahh", you gasped lightly and shook your head while your cheeks turned slightly red

"Tch tch husbands these days.", you snuggled your face in the pillow while he laughed out at your reaction before turning you to look at him.

"Ayee I won't do anything. I want to have a good impression infront of my babygirl or babyboy you know~", he said

"Yeah YeAh sure, now sleep", you tried pushing him but he held your hand softly before hovering over you and brushing the hairs off from your neck..

He digged his face in your neck as you gulped and your heart skipped a beat feeling his soft warm lips on your skin.

His lips sucked your skin of the same place very softly making your toes to curl due to the sensation. A shaky breath left your mouth when you felt him biting your skin while nibbling on it and licking it after.

You gulped again as he kept sucking the same place while gently caressing your hands with his. And finally after few minutes, he pulled away.

Pecking your nose he smiled sheepishly while caressing the red-ish hickey he made, which is surely gonna stay visible till tomorrow atleast.

He stuffed you in his arms while you spoke, "aLL mEn Do iS Lie, so trueee jsjaajaj", to which he just pressed his lips tightly controlling his laugh and turned off the lamp.

"G'nighttt"

-

-

⏤2 days later
    Party/event

As Taehyung's mom and dad announced before. They actually threw a party, which was today itself. Everything was simple yet beautiful.
All the close relatives and few very close business partners were there. You all were enjoying your time as the things were going well till now..

Taehyung was done talking to one of his business partner and his eyes roamed around the hall searching for you.

And there you were, looking so gorgeous and adorable sitting with your mom while talking to her. He smiled and made his way towards you but stopped because he heard something..

"Eomma...you know, Taehyung will be a great father", you spoke to your mom

"Um hm? So sure about your lovely husband", she teased while you smiled fondly hearing her and nodded before looking at her

"We only be sure about someone when we know the real them.
And I do, Taehyung is just.. too good..too softt", you smiled remembering about him, remembering about the things you observed in him. While your mother too looked fondly at you, feeling happy that they could find the perfect guy for you.

And on the other hand, Taehyung's heart thumped against his chest before he geniunely yet shyly smiled feeling so glad, so lucky..

But before he could hear you more or approach you...

"Ah Taehyung?"

He turned around to look at the voice and saw his dad's friend standing there.

He talked to him and went till the door to see him off and bid goodbye as he said he got some urgent work to do and gotta leave.

While walking back inside, Taehyung heard someone speak again. But this time, it wasn't you, nor it was someone speaking to him.

And his face turned pale as he heard what those people were... talking . . . . . . . .

-

Ahhh enough jsjs I'm tired now-
See ya in the next chapter!

And I hope you liked today's updates~~

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
60+ VOTES FOR BOTH CHAPTERS❤️✨