14.

NO ONE'S POV

After you were done brushing your hairs, and applying Taehyung's favourite strawberry lip tint on your lips you smiled looking at yourself in the mirror.  The dress you wore today was gifted by Taehyung to you few weeks ago..and as today was a special day, you decided to wear it.

Keeping your hands on both side of your waist you checked yourself one last time before glancing at the clock realising Taehyung must be home in a few minutes.

Taking a quick glimpse of the whole bedroom decorated by you, you slightly let out a giggle feeling excited and but then you heard the sound of a car being parked and understood Taehyung's home

Taking a quick glimpse of the whole bedroom decorated by you, you slightly let out a giggle feeling excited and but then you heard the sound of a car being parked and understood Taehyung's home. As you quickly turned off all the lights in the bedroom...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Getting out of my car I made my way towards the front door of our house and was about to ring the bell when I noticed

It was already open? And a frown appeared on my face.
I peeked my head in and there was no sign of Y/n. She didn't even came to hug me today?

I slightly pouted, why?
Hmm maybe she's upstairs doing something..

But why would she leave the door open?

What happened-

Oh no my baby.. I mumbled and quickly rushed inside only to meet with darkness as my uneasiness increased even more.

The lights were off but it was kind of easy to look around...so I dropped my bag on one of the couch..

I didn't cared about the darkness much and straight went upstairs towards our bedroom calling her name once, but..

The bedroom's lights were off too-

Tears almost started forming in my eyes but I gulped trying to push any negative thought away..