18.

⚠️ HAVE POSTED TWO CHAPTERS TOGETHER TODAY, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!⚠️
60+ votes in both chapters for the next one💀

⚠️ HAVE POSTED TWO CHAPTERS TOGETHER TODAY, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!⚠️60+ votes in both chapters for the next one💀

"Hmmm yesh yn-sshi you got a point here.. and yeah, I genuinely am sorryy"

"It's fineeee!", you mumbled lowly tracing circles on his hands with your soft fingers.

He frowned and looked at you again before softly pushing you back on the bed with him on top of you.

"I know it's not fine, I should've spent time with you too. My poor burrito", he spoke puffing out his cheeks and slid the laptop aside with his leg.

"bUrRiTo? What's up with the new nicknames?", you finished with a laugh, which always boost Taehyung's mood as he smiled too while looking at you before replying.

"I like giving you nicknames. Mine are still better than yours tho haha", you slightly rolled your eyes but then spoke

"Umm well Taehyung-sshi, sorry for overreacting. I should remember work is important too."

"Not more than you~", he instantly replied squishing you in his arms.

"Yeah! And not more than your health too!", you said and he booped his nose with yours before nodding but before he could do something further, you sat up making him frown and sit too.

"You complete your work. I'll make something tasty for you, you've been working since morning!", you exclaimed with a bright smile and got off the bed running towards the door before opening it and rushing downstairs.

Taehyung sighed softly and fell back on the bed with a silly smile on his face. This boi is literally head over heels for you.
And loving you always feels the same to him, so new.

-

After you both were done eating some snacks, he again got busy in  doing his work saying he wants to finish it as soon as possible so that he can spend time with you and you happily agreed.

Only the sound of the clock ticking and him typing on his laptop could be heard. The whole room was silent..

Your eyes half closed, you sleepily and unconsciously dropped your head on his shoulder and soon.....fell asleep.

He exhaled heavily stretching his neck and felt your head on his shoulder, and your hand which was wrapped around his arm as he broke into a smile realising you slept.

He slightly patted your cheek and cooed at your puffed up cheeks as your face was pressed on his shoulder and chuckled.
He made you lay down on his lap carefully not trying to wake you up and making sure you're comfortable enough.