Chapter 1 - Aching Wings

------------------------

QUIRK: 

1- Y/N has shiny, white, feathery wings, which gives her fast mobility, and quick ease.

2- Y/N has an extremely rare quirk, in fact, this quirk is called OtherWorld she has the ability to access both dark and light magic, and if she can put herself to the fullest extent (Will see sooner in the book).

She rather does not actually use extent power.

----------------

Y/N woke up in a sweat; she always forgets the cold, horrifying memories until she remembers it.

She was absolutely sick of it, she rather not think of the past.

That's why she moved here-- to Japan... Temporarily...

America has brought her a great deal of stress; pained memories, bad friends, terrible family life, etc.

She only has one friend that truly loves her for who she is, and that is Natalie, Natalie Webbs.

She's been aching while these memories recycled in her brain.

And so are these wings, that's for sure. She thought grumpily as she got up from the bed taking some Tylenol, dry swallowing.

She went to the bathroom soon after to take a shower.

She closed her eyes as she let the warm, fresh, water hit her face and body; then she began to visualize one snippet of her memories...

------------------

"Y/N, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Her father gently stroked her cheek.

"I wanna be a hero, daddy!" She held a Spider-Man figurine at his face, "I wanna save people's lives, and live in a world full of peace!"

The father gave her a smile of disappointment, then asked; "You still have not manifested your quirk, little one. So how can you be a hero? You're supposed to manifest at this age, and it's long past your birthday."

Y/N looked at her feet, saddened, but her father quickly added; "Cheer up kiddo, you'll have your unique little ability, I promise."

Her mind flipped into another memory.

"Your  daughter said she wants to be a hero, she is destined for more!" Y/N's father screeched at her mother.

"She wants to be a hero, so she will be one!" The mother back at him.

"Do you know how unstoppable she'll be once she obtains her quirk?"

"Demetrius-- stop it! It's her life, not yours!"

"YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU DO NOT LECTURE ME! I MADE HER POSSIBLE!"

"She is not meant to be controlled!"

"Charlene-- I swear to fucking God!"
"No, you listen to m-"

SLAP!

"Demetrius-- you bastar--"

Punching and kicking echoed from the room.

Y/N ran as fast as she can upstairs with her tiny legs.
"Mommy! Daddy, stop!" Y/N cried out!
The father's eye twitched with anger, then he muttered; "I knew you were such a failure..."

Y/N snapped back to reality [No Eminem], noticing she was using her quirk; dark magic erupting from her left hand and light magic from her right.

She also noticed how the water from the shower was getting too damn cold.

She got out of the shower and dried herself, putting on the UA uniform, and out the apartment door, she goes!