Chapter 5 - Consequences

"My god, Katsuki!" Y/N huffed, lagging behind him as Bakugou sprinted, "Why are you so fast? Slow down, damn it!"

"Did you forget that this was a competition, and I always win?" Bakugou jeered, sprinting even faster.

"Fine, then keep that same energy." Y/N muttered, then threw off her work-out top, (She had a sports bra on). She began to sprint faster and faster. On her back, revealed long, black, thick slits in her shoulder blades.

Whilst putting one foot in front of the other, running as fast as she can then leaped up high into the sky, and unleashed her wings, zipping past Bakugou sprinting.

Bakugou smirked, darkly.

"You wanna play dirty? So be it." Bakugou yelled at her, putting the palm of his hands out behind him.

Bakugou ignited his palms with a BOOM! and flew into the air, trailing behind Y/N.

So that's her quirk? Bakugou thought, then said aloud while inching closer to Y/N, "No cheating, Y/N!"

"Who said using your quirk is cheating in this game?" Y/N laughed, then stopped to look behind her, until-

WHAM!

Y/N and Bakugou collided sending them both flying down to the ground.

BOOOOOM!

Coughs and wheezes came from Y/N.

"Urgh," she groaned in pain, "What happened?"

Bakugou landed hard also, but his head felt cushioned.

His head rested on something sweaty, but soft.

Bakugou groaned, then pushed himself off of the entity his head was resting on until-

"Bakugou! What the hell?! You're fucking groping my boobs!" Y/N squealed.

Bakugou's eyes sharpened as he realized what he was doing and let go immediately. He looked down at her as he stood up.

She gazed into his eyes, wide-eyed, and flushed. She looked taken aback.

"What the fuck was that about?" She muttered, heaving in and out.

"I-I didn't mean to!" Bakugou waved his hands in distress, "Fuck! I'm sorry, I fell on you!"

Then she didn't flush any longer, but laughed hysterically on the floor.

"That... Was... Fucking... AWESOME!" She laughed hysterically on the floor, "HAHAH-- Ow!" she grabbed her right wing, "My wings are sore, and when we hit the ground I have a terrible headache."

"That sounds like a you problem." Bakugou scoffed.

"Shut up, dipshit," Y/N began, "You didn't hit your head on the floor, your head landed in my boobs."

Silence followed.

"So," Bakugou broke the silence, trying to avoid the subject, "Kirishima asked if you wanted to go to the beach with the rest of 1-A."

"Is that even a question? Of course I do!" Y/N beamed, "I have nothing else to do with my life." she got up from the floor, then staggered, yelped, then fell back down.

"D-damn it!," Y/N huffed in and out, "I think I sprained my ankle, and my wings are too sore from the impact."

Bakugou rolled his eyes and scooped her up bridal-style.

"W-w-wait!" She stammered, not ready for him to pick her up, she least expected that.

"Shut up!" Bakugou muttered to her, then flicked her forehead, hard.

"Ow!" She yelped, rubbing her forehead, "The hell was that for?"

"I'm getting you to Recovery Girl, then the beach." he ignored, walking to the building and looking straight.