Chapter 11 - Inner Demon

WARNING: Semi-Sexual Content. ( A little teasing with breasts)

"You still act the same; drunk or not," Y/N laughed her ass off. "I'll be back in a second, I'm gonna take a shower and change out of my clothes."

Bakugou flopped on her bed, her bed soft, and fluffy. He enjoyed an hour and a half until she came out of the bathroom.

"Okay, so–" Y/N began, but wide-eyed Bakugou when she saw he was on her bed, shoes on, and clothes from the party.

"At least fucking take your shoes off!" She barked.

"Fuck off, then come back to me again with a better tone." Bakugou eyed her and saw her braless, once again, but in a white, princess nightgown.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Katsuki, please, get your shoes off of my bed!" Y/N pleaded.

"Fine! God damn." He slurred in a pissed-off tone. He kicked his shoes off so high Y/N leaped up in the air to get them both.

"Thank you," Y/N said, sarcastically, "And next time, address your girlfriend in a right way; don't be a dipshit, or I'll fuck you up." She came to the side he was laying down on her bed, putting her hands on her wide hips.

Y/N rolled her eyes, and began to leave, until Bakugou grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the bed.

Y/N was under Bakugou as he pinned her wrist down onto the bed.

"Nah," he shook his head, laughing darkly, "you're the one getting fucked."

Wait... Y/N thought, then gulped, Oh shit.

"You can't be seriou– mmh!" Y/N's voice was silenced by Bakugou's rough kiss.

They broke away from their kiss, and Bakugou started to kiss Y/N's neck softly. She sharply inhaled as he started making way down, slower and slower, flushing and stammering.

"K-Katsuki, get a h-hold of y-yourself!" Y/N began to squirm, but that made him press her down even harder.

"You're mine." He mumbled in her ear, and her heart began to accelerate.

Her breathing became elevated, and she started to sweat.

His breathing on her neck made her shiver.

He began sucking on her neck, leaving bright red hickeys.

Y/N gasped in pleasure, as she felt it hurt then feel terribly good.

"There." he smirked slyly. 

Bakugou couldn't help himself, but to feel turned on by the fact she was gasping for air, blushing, flustered, looking vulnerable; her nipples hardening through her dress. She looked at him wide-eyed, sweating.

Bakugou's inner demon took control; he roughly grabbed one of her breasts. She yelped.

"'Tsuki! That hurts!" Y/N moaned.

"Really, does this hurt?" He jeered, as he began to pinch her nipple through the dress; he couldn't tell if her yelp was a moan or a sharp intake, but he ignored her, going onto his next question.

"Would you allow me to have you? Would you give me all of you?" Bakugou whispered in her ear.

Her eyes began to tear up of what he asked of her, "Yes," she said, "but, there is one thing I have to tell you though."

"Say it." 

"I..." She began, not knowing how to say this, but whispered, "I'm a virgin."

Bakugou laughed, but this time, a warm laugh; not a menacing, or dark one, but genuine one.

"That means I can have all of you, and you have all of me." He flicked her forehead.

She rubbed her forehead then thought.

Wait, does that mean he's a virgin too?

She looked at him; his appearance, his body, his...

What the fuck, Y/N. She screamed at herself in her mind, there's no possible way he's a virgin; he's too good-looking.

The door of Y/N's dorm creaked open.

"Hey love," Mina came in, "Iida's party ended, and he had some boujee food, so I'm gonna leave the gourmet food from his party on... OH SHIT!" she screamed.

Bakugou released Y/N's wrists to see Mina behind him.

"Holy  fucking MOTHER OF RUSSIA!" She screamed in disbelief.

"What the actual FUCK are you doing here?" Bakugou "How the hell did you get in here?"

"M-M-Mina!" Y/N screamed, startled.

"Best believe," Mina chuckled, fascinated, "Go ahead, continue. I got one of the best blackmail now from Class 1-A."

"He was intoxicated! He was drunk!" Y/N gasped.

"Ugh," Y/N sighed, "This is going to be a long night."