Chapter 3 - Cocky

Y/N finished unpacking her stuff into her new dorm, and was on her way to meet some other classmates from 1-A.

"Ahh"'s and "Boo!"'s and screams came from an open space by the entrace of the dorm halls, and Y/N was concerned to check it out.

Y/N came to the open space to see Kirishima and Bakugou playing ping-pong.

The ping-pong Bakugou hit flew over to Kirishima's side and hit it, thus flying off, Kirishima not getting it in time.

"GAME!" Ashido shouted, holding her hands up.

Bakugou roared in victory, then practically yelled at Kirishima; "I told you I'd beat your ass again!" he laughed, "Anyone else wants their ass beat?" He looked around to find a worthy opponent.

This struck Y/N's nerve. This dickhead. she thought, needs to know his place.

Y/N proceeded over to Kirishima.

"Hi, uh was it Kirishima?" Y/N asked,  "Do you mind if I can play a game with Bakugou?"

Kirishima opened his eyes in astonishment then laughed, "Of course not! Here you go!" he handed her the paddle.

She came over to the ping-pong table, staring across the table at Bakugou.

"The American chick." he smiled slyly, "Ready for your ass to get whooped?"

"I wouldn't be so full of myself if I were you." Y/N said coolly.

Bakugou laughed darkly, "We'll see about that!"

The whole 1-A kept quiet.

"Winners serve first." Bakugou sneered menacingly, this left Y/N unfazed.

The ping-pong ball came down with a hard SMACK! and flew over to Y/N's side.

Luckily, she was fast and when the ball hit her side, it bounced high enough for her to hit a spike, and zipped over to Bakugou's side.

Bakugou least expected that move to happen, and reacted too slow to even hit the ball, it tapped on his side and flew past him.

Bakugou gritted his teeth, and glared at her angrily.

"And I thought you were good at this game?" Y/N asked, nonchalantly, checking her nails, holding it out, "all of this cocky talk will dig you nothing but a deeper hole for yourself."

"Fuck you!" Bakugou shouted, Y/N easily getting on his nerves.

"Aw, isn't that sweet," Y/N held her hands to her cheeks, and made a puppy eyes whilst pouting, "Don't worry Bakugou, I'd fuck me too."

Bakugou reddened and served sharp, "Shut the hell up!" he roared.

Almost at lightning speed so did Y/N, hitting back the ball over to his side.

Bakugou smacked back the ping-pong ball hard, it flew and not hit the other side of the table, but Y/N square in the middle of her chest, the velocity was so hard, it left a circular hole between there, showing the whole 1-A class a little bit of her cleavage.

Everyone gasped, and some boys cheered. Y/N looked down at the hole herself in her shirt, then looked up at Bakugou just to find him reddened, but smiling darkly.

"Damn, so you're this desperate?" she chuckled, then flipped her hair with her hand, "that won't back me down bud. It's gonna take a lot more than that."

"I'm not fucking desperate!" Bakugou yelled, "It appears so to be a damn accident!"

"Whatever," Y/N flicked her hand dismissively, "It's still my point; Two to zero."

--