Prologue

They say we only live once

Well thank fuck cause I don't want to do this again

"Why did you drag me into this?!" Nathan yelled beside me causing me to scowl at him as we continued to run with the school guard running after us.

"Because I can't live without my phone! we both can't!" I retorted causing him to roll his eyes as we continued to run while taking a short cut near the senior's building.

You may be wondering how we end up running with a chua hua looking guard after us.

Well..

Welcome to Oak Wood High School.

A place we're the intellegents are gods and the idiots are nothing but props.

A school devided into 3 sections known as Class A, Class B and Class C. These clsses may look like any other classes but its not, because your section will determine the amount of privilages you can have within this campus.

Equality isn't in this school's vocabulary

Class A, are students with high IQ's, their smart, practical and basically how you describe a teacher's pet, they represent  the school's picture perfect image which gives them one of the best privilages.

They get to have personalized rooms depending on the designs they want with each having their very own wifi's, they even get to keep their phones during school hours and the only class who gets to choose what food they want to eat in the cafeteria.

Lucky bastards

Class B, are students who specializes in sports and talent, most students in this class aren't smart but rather skilled.

Majority of them are athletes, painters, singers, young actors, or any other activities relating to physical education and arts. Their main focus is getting as much award for the school as possible and maintain the winning streak of this campus.

This class represents the body of Oak Wood High School which gives them half of the privilages.

They get to have each individual rooms all to themseleves, and gets to have access with the school's wifi, tho they say it wasn't that strong, its still a wifi nonetheless.

They also get to use their phones after school hours and during the weekends if they don't have practice, 
not to mention they get to have decent meals plus allowance.

Even luckier bastards

And then there's the Class C,the unluckiest souls to ever step foot in this campus.

And unfortunately I am one of those unlucky souls

Students under Class C doesn't really do anything other than answering on printed papers every day with most of them being scholars. Sometimes I even wonder why bother creating this  Class if its not going to benefit the school other than money?

Privilages? We don't have any other than free meals, Our rooms only has bunk beds for us and for our roomate.
Our meals sometimes isn't even edible because the cook's sucks as fuck.

Wifi? we don't have access to it, and phones? well I stole mine back from the principal's office which led to us being chased by a security guard.

And it pisses me off at just how unfair this school system can be

Hey Im Jay and this is my story

Thanks for reading (─.─||)