Chapter 4: Passed?

( Jay's POV)

"Dude wake up!!" Nathan screamed as he threw his pillow right at my head causing me to groan in response.

This fucker

"Its still 6:00 in the damn morning!" I retorted causing him to roll his eyes as he continued to slap his pillow on my head.

This bastard

"C'mon!! The results are out today!!" He yelled excitedly making me look at him skeptically.

"Why are you so excited about it?" I said with a chuckle causing him to stay silent.

"Hey is something wrong?" I asked causing him to laugh awkwardly.

What's up with him?

"Its just that...I really tried my best during the exam ya know? So maybe it paid off? or at least I hope it did" He mumbled causing me to look at him wide eyed.

" You serious?" I asked making him roll his eyes in response.

"Yes Ass shit Im serious, so get up we need to be there early or those Class B's will see it first" He said cheerfully as he got up leaving me birlwind on my bed.

His actually serious?

" Idiot what are you still doing there? lets go! Rico and Michel are waiting downstairs, them bitches will probably kill each other by now" Nathan yelled on the door causing me to sigh in defeat while standing up from the bed.

So his actually serious?

* * *

"Im sooo Excited!!" Nathan cooed as we walked down the hallways.

There aren't a lot of students by this time so hopefully when we get to the message board we'd be able to avoid the crowd.

"Shit, the Class B's are already here" Nathan cursed under his breath as we stared at the sea like crowd all cowering over a small bond paper where the results are written.

"Wish me luck!" Nathan yelled as he started running off through the crowd just to see if he passed or not.

That leave me with Rico and Michel to talk to

"Hey Rico I-" as I turned around I couldn't help but roll my eyes seeing Michel trying to choke Rico to death.

These two are a disgrace.

" Hey! your Jay Smith right?" Someone said behind me causing me to turn only to find an unfamiliar student.

"Uhm..yeah it is me, but who are you?" I asked causing him to chuckle as he slicked his blonde hair up.

blondes..

"Im Kenneth Javier, you can call me Ken for short" He said causing my eyes to widen in surprise.

Like ken the doll- oh wait

I remember him now!

His the president of the swimming club also a gold medalist during the national championship, which makes him one of the greatest assets in Class B.

His a class B, why on earth is he talking to me?

" Not to be rude but, why..exactly are you talking to me?" I asked causing him to snort as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"I just wanted to welcome my fellow Class A student." He said causing me to choke down on my own saliva.

He said what now?