Chapter 5: Class A

( Jay's POV)

"Good Morning students, and Welcome to Class A" Our adviser Ms. Mendel said as I tapped my fingers on the table nervously.

Im nervous

Today is our first day of school as a Class A, and I'd be lying if I say its not scaring me.

Because it does

Last night I couldn't sleep even tho my room is already personalized not to mention its galaxy themed don't judge me.

But I felt anxious since the day I transfered to my new room which was specifically 2 days ago.

The food was good tho not gonna lie

"Before we start why dont you introduce yourselves to the class" Ms. Mendel said as she smiled warmly to all of us.

"Why don't we start with you" She said as she pointed her hands towards a familiar blonde male sitting next to a burnette woman.

"Good Morning my name is Kenneth Javier you can call me Ken for short, former Class B and now a Class A student, Nice to meet you all" The blonde said as he sat back down to his desk.

Kenneth Javier, I already met him 2 days ago during the announcement,
former Class B and captain of the swimming team.

A son of an athletic family in San Francisco and had transferred here 2 years ago to enhance his skills in swimming.

"Good Morning my name is Georgia Sams, but you can call me Georgia for short. Former Class B studying in the field of Theatre arts" The burnett girl with curly hair said causing everyone to clap formaly.

Georgia Sams, the school's muse. Known for her good looks and skills in theatre many students have been drooling over her and has won almost over 5 crowns within a year and a half.

"Good Morning!! Im Diego!! Former Class B and the school's track field runner, also a freshman! Nice to meet you all" The enenrgetic burnette said happily causing Georgia to roll her eyes.

Ive been observing my classmates for a while now and for some reason, Georgia gets pissed quite easily by anything that breathes.

"Thank you Diego, Next would be the Wei brothers" Mrs. Mendel said causing all of our heads to snap at the twins.

"Good Morning Im Zhang Wei, former Class B Nice to meet you all" The raven haired said whil standing up from his desk.

Zhang Wei, is the twin brother of Shang Wei both commonly known as the "Wei brothers". Is a known athlete of Oak Wood High School specifically Basketball.

Ive heard rumors about him specifically from Michel, that he has quite the temper.

"Good Morning Im Shang Wei, But you can call me Shang for short, former Class B studying in the field of Music. Nice to meet you all" The other twin brother said before sitting back down to his own desk.

And lastly Shang Wei

Shang Wei, Zhang's twin brother is a known musician in Oak Wood High School. Has won multiple awards for the school in just a year and knowing him and his brother are only freshmen the school had been gou-gou ga ga for these two.

"Hey kid, your next" Diego whisper yelled behind me causing me to snap back at my senses seeing everyone is looking at me.

Crap

"Uh..Good morning Im Jay Smith, but you can call me Jay for short. Former Class C, nice to meet you all" I said formally causing Georgia Sams to scoff.