Chapter 3• The test

( Jay's POV)

"What the fuck are you?" I asked towards the tattoo.

Currently its 5:30 am and I woke up because of another burn this shit just gave me, I tried talking to it but it doesn't reply.

Goodness what the heck is this?

The tattoo and I had been in a heated argument for  hours already and its starting to get on my nerves.

Its like it understands me, whenever I curse at it or mock it, it would constantly burn me that would never fail to make me hiss.

And god knows how tired I am

" Look I don't like you, and you don't like me. But if you stop being a bitch I'll stop cursing you" I said only for it to burn my bare skin once more causing me to yelp in pain.

This little shi-

" Look Im trying to compromise here, so if you just fucking cooperate we wouldn't be in this situation-"

"Jay! Who the fuck you arguing with?" Nathan yelled on the other side
causing me to freeze ad I hid the tattoo under my shirt.

"Uhh..family ritual before the test" I yelled causing him to snort.

"Well hurry it up in there! Shitting aint gon get you better grades" he yelled as I heard his faint foot steps causing ne to sigh in relief.

Goodness this is gonna be a long day

* * *

"Good Morning Class C, please wait patiently for your turn, Classes B are still finishing up their test but will be finished in no time" Mr. Jaylan said causing all of us to nod.

Mr. Jaylan is one of the teachers in Class B, also one of the most kindest teachers you'll ever meet. He always had a way with his words that would make you believe everything he says.

Hell I'd want him to replace Mr. Gore if I could, that man's got nothing to teach us other than how to put a dildo properly.

Oh the horror I had to witness

The bell then started to ring indicating that half of the Class B has finished. I observed as the crowd of students slowly got out of the room.

Starting from jocks to young actors, athletes and musicians.

Today is the entry exam for the new batch of Class A students, there's only a minimum amount of slots and alot of students had been eager to take it.

Well oh hail the the intellegents I guess

"Zhang for the last time you can't take the entry exam with Shang, his a musician you're an athlete the test is suppose to be by event" My. Jaylan explained towards a foreigner looking male.

Wait is that Zhang Wei?

" I understand" He said as he walked away, his fist clenched and his head low as he walked passed by the students.

Why did he looked somehow pissed?

" Hey where are you going?" Nathan asked causing me to stop dead at my tracks realizing that I was about to follow a complete stranger.

The fuck is wrong with you Jay

"I was just standing up, ya know stretch" I said as I faked stretching my arm causing him to look at me weirdly.

"Weirdo" He said as I sat back down with him as the rest of the class C waited for the others to finish.

Their test took so long to the point that Nathan and I had to play paddicakes to try and pick ourselves from boredom, even Michel and Rico joined.