What the hell is going on in that town? Le Finale

Tw: blood.

Going to school after the stun she pulled the night before was a drag, but alas, there she was, in Chemistry classroom doing a test which she knows she passed with flying colors. She can't say the same about Corey though.

"Why, why is chemistry necessary in school?" Groaned the boy as they walked to their history class.

"Well to begin with, chemistry plays a role in everyone's lives and is essential for meeting our basic needs, you know food, clothing, shelter, health, energy, and clean air, water etc." Said Aurora nonchalant.

Corey scowl at her "Ro, I'm here to complain not be answered with stupid true facts"

"My bad" Aurora chuckles, putting her hands up in defeat.

"That was my last straw, I'm dropping out" said Corey

"It couldn't have been that bad Co" Aurora reasons.

"It was, I didn't understand anything back there, like, what even is an atomic number?" said the boy.

Aurora opened her mouth to answer but Corey interrupted "If you answered Aurora, I swear I'll deck you"

So, the girl stayed quiet with a taunting smirk on her face. They entered their class to be greeted by Alex and Reggie.

"Hey people" said Reggie, smiling at them.

"Hey" Corey and Aurora said as they sat down, the former more dejected which didn't go unnoticed by the two band boys.

"What's up with you?" Asked Alex "is it the online bully?"

Corey sighs and shakes his head "No, I took care of that a while ago, it's Chemistry class"

"What about it?" Asked Alex

"I'm failing the damn class"

"Yeah, Chemistry sucks just like math" Reggie agreed "like when are we even using the stuff we learn there"

"Exactly, thank you." Said Corey sending Aurora a look. The girl rolled her eyes and leaned her head on her desk and closed her eyes.

"Hangover?" Asked Reggie "I didn't saw you drink anything yesterday"

It took the green eyed girl a minute to understand he was referring to the party after the game the night before.

"Uh no, just a bad night"

"Yeah, you look like dead" Corey teased

"And you look like someone who's about to get punch in the face"

"You wouldn't" gasp Corey

"Try me"

They playfully glare at each other until Mr. Yukimura steps inside the class.

"Now settle down everybody" he said

Aurora punch her hand and mouthed "I'll see you at three o'clock, nerd"

"I'll be waiting," Corey answered with a smirk.

Mr. Yukimura grabbed chalk and wrote on the board 'The 20's'

"Alright, today we'll be discussing the 1920's. Can someone tell me something that happened in that decade?"

A few hands were up along Aurora's. Mr. Yukimura's eyes traveled around the room and landed on Aurora. 

"Yes, Miss McCall?"

"Women gained the right to vote."

Mr. Yukimura nods "That's correct, August 18 of 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. We'll be discussing that along the term, anyone else.