What the hell is going on in that town? Pt.1

The Mikaelsons were still holding hands, there was a longer blur and when it finally stopped they stood in a teenage boy room, it was Scott's but he wasn't a child anymore, now, he was all grown up, a teenager, the brown eyed boy was doing push-ups revealing his back muscles when his door opened.

"Still preparing for tomorrow tryouts?" Asked a female voice, Scott turn to the beautiful 13 year old Aurora, who was leaning against the threshold, looking at him in boredom.

Kol's breath catch in his throat, his mind racing but one thing was sure,  if it weren't for her green eyes, Aurora would be a female carbon copy of him. It was odd to him but in a nice way.

"I have to if I'm going to make it to the first line this year." said Scott as he got up and made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "I think I actually improve this summer, don't you think?"

"Sure Jan." said Aurora, a smirk on her mouth as she moved inside her brother's bedroom, before laying on the bed. "If by improve you mean that by every five steps you take you don't need your inhaler, sure."

Scott glared at her, toothbrush still on his mouth. "Can you be a supportive sister for once, please?"

Aurora sighs guilty, she knew Scott was nervous as hell for tryouts and she didn't wanted him to be but it's was funny to tease him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Scotty...." Aurora trails off, a grin forming on her face. "I'll promise I'll be there with a box of tissues for when coach Finstock cries of laughter at your attempts of scoring."

Aurora had to dodge a flying shoe. Then suddenly, snapping the siblings from their small fight, there was a sound outside the window, not a sound the wind blowing would cause, more like a sound a serial Killer would make while trying to enter the house.

Aurora quickly grabbed a bat Scott had laying about, she hold it tightly while moving slowly out of her brother's room.

"Rory." Scott called after her in panic. "What are you doing?"

"What does it looks like? someone might be trying to break into our house, I've got to protect myself and apparently protect you too."

"Just—" Scott quickly throw some clothes on and follow her out with his lacrosse stick in hand. "Wait for me, don't go alone."

Scott and Aurora made their way to the front door, they opened it slowly before stepping out to the porch, they look around but nothing and no one was there.

Aurora let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, her arms slopping on her sides as calms down. "Thats a relief, I thought we were about to —

Then suddenly and abruptly, a boy appeared hanging upside down making the two siblings and the boy to scream and shriek in fear, they hold up their weapons once more and were ready to beat whoever was up, only to stop when they recognize the 'serial killer'

"Dammit Stiles." Aurora breathes out, as she holds her chest and took a deep breath.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing ??" Asked Scott, looking just as traumatized as Aurora.

"You weren't answering your phone!" Said Stiles, the pale boy was Scott's best friend and Auroras surrogate brother. "Why do you have a bat, Rory?"

"Uh well, I don't know Stiles, maybe because it's the middle of the night and you're out here acting the fool." Said Rory narrowing her eyes at him.

Stiles eyes widen in offense, glancing at Scott who shrugged. "We thought you were a predator."

"A pre... Look, I know it's late, but you've got to here this." Stiles explained, eyes moving between the siblings. "My dad leave twenty minutes ago, dispatch call. They're bringing every officer of the Beacon department, and even the state police."