What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3.3

In the stormy night nothing but rain and lightning can be heard, Aurora had never been fond of them, it kind of get her on the edge and the fact that she was fuming for what Jennifer had done to her didn't help.

She was itching to do something to the woman.

Then the steel door of Derek's loft slides back with a clang and the woman of the hour rushes in. Voice tremulous with panic, she calls out to the darkened loft.

"Derek? Derek, where are you?"

"Right here." Said Derek

She spins around and sees Derek step out of the shadows as if he'd been waiting in the darkness for her.

"Thank God." She rushes over, arms wrapping around him.

"Something happened at the recital.
At the school. I need to tell you before you hear it--before you hear any of it from them."  Said Jennifer desperately

"From who?" Asks Derek frowning

"Scott, Stiles--Aurora they're going to
tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." She said in the same tone.

"What is it?" Derek asked

"Promise you'll listen to me." Jennifer plead

Derek nods "I promise."

She kisses him. Pressing her lips desperately to his. But there's a hesitancy in him. She pulls back to look him in the eyes, noticing a lack of reaction, a visible unease.

"They're already here, aren't they?"

Scott and Stiles step out of the elevator alcove. Jennifer backs away, nervous.

"So they told you it was me? That one taking people?" Asks the woman

"We told him you're the one killing" said Scott

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices. Cutting their throats? I probably do it during my lunch hour. That way I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."  Said Jennifer sarcastically and a little nervous.

Stiles who was on the edge of having a panic attack asks "Where's my Dad?"

Jennifer gave him an incredulous look "How would I know? Derek, tell me
you don't believe this."

Derek hesitates for a moment before asking "Do you know what happened to
Stiles's father?"

Jennifer shakes her head "No. I have no idea."

"Then tell him why did you try to kill me bitch" said Aurora finally making her appearance with a nasty glared and a her hands on a fist.

Jennifer staggers back slightly "I don't know what you are talking about."

"What do you know?" Asked Derek narrowing his eyes.

"I know these three kids, for whatever
misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. One they can't prove, by the way" she said but her eyes not leaving Aurora who made her way near Derek.

"What if we could?" Said Scott changing the woman's attention from aurora to him.

Jennifer notices an open vial held in his hands. Inside are the ground and crushed remains of green and brown leaves.

"What is that?" She asks nervously

"Mistletoe. My boss told me it's a
poison and a cure. Which means you can use it, but it can also be used against you." Said Scott