What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.2

Aurora was standing at the edge of the forest, with her phone on one of her hands which last phone call was from stiles and a bat on the other.

The Mikaelsons observe intently and amusedly as she gave herself a small pep talk as she walks in.

"You got this Rory, you got this. Is the alpha a little to big for you? Yes. Could he squeeze you like a bug? Probably. Are you scared?..... no.... Will you back down? Hell no. You are Aurora Motherfucking McCall you aren't scared of shit"

So she walked and walked until she arrived to the full commotion, she got there just as Stiles rear back and--with all of his strength--he hurls something right at the Alpha. But the creature catches it, the object landing perfectly in its palm.

And that object is a glass beaker filled with liquid-- the she knew what it was a Molotov cocktail. Resting harmlessly in its hand.

"YOU CALL YOURSELF AN ALPHA? YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A LITTLE
BITCH TO ME" Aurora yelled gaining everyone's attention just like she likes it.

Kol smirked, that's definitely his kid.

"Rory what are you doing? run!" Yelled Scott as the alpha approach the girl.

But aurora didn't back down instead as soon as the monster was near her she swing her bat and broke the beaker, successfully making the chemicals burn taking his arm with it.

She then holds her hand up and mutters one of the very few spells she knows "Phasmatos incendia"

The flames ignite across body, burning him from head to toe. There was a silence everyone taking in what just happened until Aurora broke it with glee.

"WOO yeahh! you heard that peter? That's was the sound of me kicking your fury ass"

Aurora run waving her hands around until Stiles catches her on the middle of a jump not noticing the heartwarming moment Allison and Scott were sharing.

"Alright Rory, good job"

Aurora the spots Derek standing over Peter's still smoking body. He's put out the rest of the flames with his jacket which he's laid over Peter, still alive.

Scott pulls away from Allison, suddenly realizing what's about to happen.

"Wait. You said the cure comes from the one who bit you." Said Scott desperate to get peter from killing peter

Derek hesitates. Staring down at Peter.

"You do this and I'm dead. Her father, her family... What am I supposed to do?" Continued Scott knowing what Derek was about to do.

Aurora knows how much Allison means to Scott, the hunter even means a lot to her but she got this feeling in her gut that it was better if Scott stayed as a werewolf.

Instead of answering Derek's clawed hand rises up, framed perfectly by the moon in the sky.

"Don't!"  Scott yelled

But Derek slashed down severing Peter's throat and sealing his own fate. He slowly turns back to Scott to reveal his eyes are glowing red.

"I'm the Alpha now." Said Derek

And all they can do was watch as Derek disappears into the shadows.

"As much as I hate to admit it...the man knows how to make an exit" said aurora.

There was one of the many blurs indicating that the Mikaelsons were going to see something else.

It seems to be that months have passed, Aurora was at hospital, she was bringing her mom dinner and visiting Lydia.