Chapter 33

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING

"You're wrong." I smiled. She shook her head and grabbed my hand on the table, interlacing our fingers. "What's something you've always wanted to do?" She asked as she looked intently at me. Her dark eyes captivated me. "Well I've always wanted to fuck in an elevator." I held back a smirk.

"Enzo." She rolled her eyes at me. "Okay fine. I've always wanted to..go to Fiji." I replied honestly. She hummed. "Why Fiji?"

"The hot mud pools and the underwater resort." I said as I sipped my water. "Sounds lovely. Let's go." She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "We will one day." I've never had someone to take to places before. Someone who's company I truly enjoyed. Fucking hell. Lira was definitely someone special. "What are you thinking about?" She asked after swallowing a bite of pizza.

"How different it is to have you to take to places. Like this, I've never brought a girl here before." I said as I gestured to the restaurant. The wind blew gently and birds flew calmly in the sky. "It's nice." She said with a light blush covering her cheeks. I noticed a bit of sauce on the corner of her mouth, leaning forward I used my finger to wipe it off. Before I could move my hand back, she held onto my hand and licked my finger. "Oh shit. I forgot where we were." She laughed making me laugh. We earned numerous stares not that we cared.

After dinner and much more laughter, the waiter returned with the check. "È sulla casa signore (It's on the house sir)" The man was polite and he never once bothered us too much. "Insisto che paghi. Prendi questo e questo. (I insist I pay. Take this and this" I said as I handed him my black card along with a hundred euros in cash. He smiled and quickly went to charge the card.

"Shall we go? You have a race to win." I said as I held out my hand after the waiter returned with my card. Lira smiled up at me and held onto my hand. "I appreciate you paying for dinner...because I don't have anything on me." She said as we left.

"Don't mention it." I smiled. "But you could pay me back." I teased. "And how would you like your payment?" She raised her brow at me. Sergio cleared his throat. "Keeping it pg."

When Lira got seated into the car, I looked ahead beside Sergio. "Next time you're not coming. Fucking ruining everything." I shook my head. Sergio mocked me and sat back into the car.

We soon reached a gathering of cars and people. The crowd was wild, girls were drunk and partying. Men were pissed out of their minds. It was an illegal street race and Ramos ran them. He was the best of the best. I kept him under my thumb. He controlled the streets, the races and he got paid well as did I.

"Sergio where's my car?" I asked as we all looked around. "Right there." He pointed at a car across the dimly lit street. One of my men stood beside it. "Perfect. Lira would this do? I asked her as we walked over to the car.

I watched her run her fingers from the hood of the car and over it's jet black body. "It'll do. I've driven much worse and won." She shrugged her shoulders and opened the door. She looked inside the car and I looked at her ass.

The race was going to start soon and I drove the car with Lira in the passenger seat to the starting line. I stepped out and saw Ramos. He grinned at me and hollered. "Ay ay ay. The boss is in the house. What brings you here?" He said loudly with an obscene amount of hand gestures.

"Ramos." I nodded and saw a large crowd
had gathered around us. "I'm not here for business, but a race." I added. He chuckled. "Yes anything for you. Did you hear that everyone? A race!" He boomed while fist bumping men. The man was an absolute idiot. Talking business with him meant you'd lose a couple of brain cells in the process. But he was popular and everyone liked him therefore what I wanted him to do, he did and no one said a word edgewise.