Chapter 65

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL
BLOOD

LIRA'S POV 💰💰💰💰💰 Grab a bag I only have 5 for the first 5 people

After my plane landed in Albania, I let Enzo know. Fuck. I missed him already. We had so much fun in Fiji. But the bloody bitch fucking river of red had to visit me then. I'd have put Enzo in a hundred different positions if not. He's so fucking annoying sometimes. But also so gentle. I mean what kind of man would offer to massage your stomach and just lay together talking all night.

I walked through the early evening towards home. It was quiet like always. My body relaxed feeling my home inviting me back once more. I don't mind flying when I'm with Enzo, it's just still a bit difficult with my fucking jet lag  but it is getting better.

I brushed my hair back and using a hair tie on my wrist I pulled it back into a ponytail. I wondered what Admir was doing. Walking into the house, I was greeted by the maid. She informed me that Admir was holding a meeting. My guard dropped off my luggage back to my room and I wandered into the kitchen. It was lonely without Enzo and even Raphael.

I picked up a green apple from the fruit bowl which was always freshly topped up. Turning it over in my hand, I checked it for bruises. I headed for the meeting room and bounced the apple in my hand. I looked at the two guards who stood outside the double doors to the room. One quickly opened it and I walked in making the conversation inside stop entirely.

"Oh don't stop." I held back a smirk and looked directly at Admir. He just watched me and pointed his hand at a seat. I walked over and as I did so, the eight men in the room watched my every move. Fuckers haven't got anything better to do. I pulled out the seat and sat down in between two men. Two men of whom I quite liked. I relaxed back with a sigh.

I looked across at a woman who sat beside Admir. "Hey Melisa." I greeted the beautiful brunette. She brushed back her curly hair and smiled at me. "Lira. Good to see you." She replied formally. Everyone around the table knew I favoured her more than any one of them.

"Continue." Admir said loudly. He smoked while watching the men talk and honestly it was fucking boring. I took a bite out of my apple, making a loud crunching sound, drawing more attention towards me. I didn't like how Glen was looking at me. His sneering and bald head drove me fucking crazy. I hated the man and Admir knew.

I remained silent, ignoring the conversation. If I needed to take part, I did. Everytime I took a bite of my apple, I noticed Glen glance my way. His eyes hungry with lust even though I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Nothing even remotely revealing. Admir continued talking and I pulled out my phone to text Melisa. I asked if she chose to sit next to my brother or did he want her there. I did like the girl. She was definitely trustworthy and loyal. I'm pretty sure Admir did fuck her but I don't know for certain. But this girl was perfect for him. He just didn't even know it.

I sniggered at something Melisa replied to me. "Can you be quiet?" A scratchy voice spoke up. I looked up to see Glen staring at me with his beady eyes. I placed my phone down onto the long glass table and tossed the apple into the trash can beside the door. It fell straight in, my aim being impeccable. I crossed my arms and slowly swivelled left and right in my chair. "Can I be quiet? That's a fascinating question. And unfortunately no, I can't, because you are in my fucking house. And who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?" I said coldly and calmly.

"Lira." Admir said sternly. I held up a hand to silence him and only I could ever get away with that. "I know what you do for us. I know how good you are at your job. But if you fucking dare talk to me again or even look my way. I'll gut you." I growled.