Giovanni Amir Orwell

I was woke up out of my sleep hearing a loud ass shower being turned on . I groaned knowing I hated mornings. I turned around and checked my phone seeing that Motor texted me .

"Fuck " I remember him telling me he had some business to take care of , I seen that he had called me as well . But I wasn't in know hurry to call him back cause I just wanted to be up under Iya .

Moments later my phone vibrated letting me know I was receiving a text .

Eater Lola 🥱
Her : blue where the fuck you at ? -8:45
Me : Somewhere you not 😂- 8:4
Her : well I need to talk to you it's important -8:48
Me : are you bleeding or dying ? -8:50
Her : no , why are you acting like this ?
Me: we ain't got shit to talk about , fuck off my line - 8:52

Ignoring incoming messages of this bitch blowing my line . I got up out the bed looking for Iya . I mean I'm in her house so where the fuck she at .

Moments later she walked out the of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist . It was bright as hell in her room and the sun was hitting her chocolate skin making her glow .

"When you got up " she asked . " I just woke up about 30 minutes ago , what you missed me " I chuckled. She looked at me and sucked her teeth.  I watched as she walked over to her dresser dropping her towel . Shawty was bold I couldn't see nothing but her ass but I did enjoy the view.

She quickly slid on her panties and threw on an oversized t shirt . She climbed back in the bed and pulled me against her cuddling me .

"Bro stop with that clingy shit yaya " I didn't mind it , but I didn't want her getting any ideas . After that she started kissing all over my face . This girl literally just ignored what I said .

"How are you feeling ?" . I looked at her confused because nobody ever gave a fuck about me to ask me how I'm feeling . " good " I said keeping it short .

She intertwined her hands with mind and kissed our hands that collided together. No matter what this girl always had to be touching me .

I picked up my phone and checked the time , I texted Lola telling her I was on my way back to the crib . Honestly I just wanted to see what shawty was on . Especially what she had to say that happened to be so important.

"Yaya I'm finna go " I looked at her and watched her pouting eyes . "Mama imma be back I just got shit I got of take care of ". I walked out of her room trailing down the stairs getting in my audi driving home .

I pulled up in the driveway got out the car and then walked into the house . Seeing a sleeping Lola laying in the bed . I looked at her while gathering my clothes to take a shower . I proceeded to walk in the bathroom taking a shower I did my hygiene and got dressed knowing I was leaving back out .

"Lola " I shook her body calling her name sternly waking her up . She lifted her head up and gave me a look of disappointment. " Blue where you was I was waiting all night. " she knows I hate when she questions me .

"What you had to tell me that was so important" she looked at me as if she was unsure she wanted to tell me . "Spit it out " I was getting agitated .
"I'm pregnant " she said with tears in her eyes .

I laughed cause this bitch thought she was finna spring a baby on me . "Lola that's not my baby " .

" Nigga this is your baby , don't act like I don't stay in this house with you , I'm with you 24/7 , and you the only nigga I been with this past year . Blue this is your baby ".

I got up and walked away it was just to much for a nigga . I got in my car and rolled the fattest wood of my life . My phone started blowing up but I ignored it . I lit the wood , took a long drag from it inhaling my problems then exhaled them out .

Moments later my personal session was postponed by Dee calling me . I instantly answered knowing that Dee only called me when it was about work or it was important. And knowing it was a possibility I had a baby on the way I needed to run my money up the fast way .

Yo I said as the phone connected.
"Bro motor ass got shot . "
I instantly thought this nigga was joking , motor would never get caught lacking my nigga was just that pressure with that shit .
"Where you at ?"
We at "Saint Anne's " the doctors saying he ain't doing to good for real . "I'm on my way lil bro stay down . "

I started my car up speeding to the hospital. If anything I had to make sure my dawg was good .
When I walked in the building i dapped up Dee and gave motors ma a hug . My eyes trailed off to the corner seeing Jay being comforted by Iya . For some odd reason I was mad as fuck .

I walked up to Iya and my mouth instantly started spitting out shit I ain't mean " fuck you doing here iya ". " my best friend literally is here crying about her boyfriend who could possibly die and your making this about you wow " she said dryly .
" Nahh fuck out of here I could have protected my nigga if I wasn't laid up with some bumb ass bitch ".

She looked at me and rolled her eyes . She kissed Jay on her head and told her she loved her and walked away . I knew for a fact that Iya wasn't argumentative but I ain't give a fuck I was on ten .

I walked out the hospital finding IYA's car and I stood behind it as she was beginning to back out . She stopped the car and then got out . " Blue get the fuck on somewhere ". She said irritated .

" so you just gone leave me Iya . You gone leave me like everybody else do huh ." She looked at me and her faced softened but that quickly ended in a mug . " Giovanni you blamed me for Motor getting shot you know I wouldn't wish that on anyone " she grabbed my face and looked me deeply in my eyes " Blue it's not your fault."

I fought my tears because she was right I was dealing with so much shit at the time . My head wasn't even on right yesterday . " it's okay to let it out I know how you feel trust me " . She pulled me into a hug as she brung my head to her chest .

I let warm tears run down my face . I don't know why this girl had this hold on me and it was affecting the fuck out of me . At the moment I felt this weird thing going on with my heart that bothered me but I choose to ignore it .

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the hospital where we set down next to Jay and his people waiting for the doctor to come .

After about ten minutes the doctor came up "Family of Carlton Rodriguez " . We all stood up and walked up to him . " He lost a lot of blood , but he is stable we got him heavily sedated right now so he is sleep ." I ain't gone lie I was happy as fuck if I had lost motor ass I would have painted the whole city red , even tho that shit still gone happen .

"Y'all taking visitors " Jay asked . "Visiting hours just passed , but you all can come back in the morning. " he said .

Knowing that he was straight I got in my car and drove home . I parked in the driveway and got out my car and walked in the living room . All of today's events played over and over in my head but it was just one thing that I couldn't get over . And that was strange ass feeling I got when I was with Iya .

TBC ......