In Da Raq📍

Kash's POV

I watched as Iya laid on my chest sleeping . We just had got down fucking . Told her ass she was gone take care of this morning wood .

"Baby " I said kissing on her neck . She pushed my face away "no more Kavien I'm tired " I chuckled . "Alright man I'm finna go downstairs ".

I walked downstairs seeing my momma in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Wassup momma "
I said opening the fridge . "Where is iya ".

"She in the room sleep she tired "I smirked. "Why she so tired Kavien " my momma asked me .  I shrugged my shoulders "I have no idea ma ".

She shook her head "I hope yall using protection cause I ain't raising no babies Kavien ". I laughed "momma my girl a virgin she told you this " she looked at me "mhmmm".

I walked up to the room seeing iya in the bed watching tv .  "Danm it's really yo last day with me yo lil ass leave tomorrow and shit "
I said . To be honest a nigga was really in his feelings about her leaving .

You trynna go see the mob " i asked ". She yawned "is Mariilow gone be there " she asked . "Yeah she be managing our money , with out her the money I make in the streets wouldn't do me no good she clean all that shit ".

She rolled her eyes getting on the bed limping to the bathroom. I walked in there grabbing her by her neck "iya what I told you " she looked down .
"Look at me " she looked up hesitantly "I'm not blue I will never cheat on you " I said bringing her into a hug .

I kissed her forehead "go get dressed " she nodded walking away . I don't know why she so mad when I clearly let her know me and Lamari was just a one time thing , but I understand cause a nigga broke her being before .

________________

We pulled up to the trap walking in of course iya was up under me . She was alway nervous when we came here . "Give me a kiss "she said .

I leaned in pecking her lips as a angry Mariilow watched . Me and iya walked to the couch  sitting down . She laid her head into the nook of my shoulder relaxing .

"Girl get off him let him breath " Mariilow said . I mugged her "bro why you always on iya dick my girl don't be doing nothing to you . I don't want yo ass we ain't fucked in 3 years ." She rolled her eyes "that day meant a lot to me Kash ."

"Bitch what's my real name " she looked around "Kash ain't it " I laughed "no bitch we ain't even dated for real you don't even know my name ".

I got on Instagram scrolling through ig stories .

Deehotboii 3hrs ago

LOLAKAPRI  5mins ago