44

Kianna sat in the room across from Iya staring her down she was kind of piss this was the girl who had her man in a frenzy.

"I'm iya " she said looking at Kianna . 

"Kianna " she said keeping it short.

Lola could see how Kianna was looking at her friend and she didn't play about iya so she wasn't finna let her keep her attitude rolling .

"Look bitch you can get out and die , cause I'm pretty sure if this Noel bitch catch the bitch who fucked the nigga she hates the most you gone die to " she snapped .

Kianna scoffed "Osoma wouldn't let you do that " she said feeling her self .

Lola laughed "bitch you not the only damsel in distress baby meet number one hoe get in line " she said lifting up her hand showing the promise ring he had gave her .

Kianna scoffed she really thought her and osoma connected.

"Wassup baby " Kavien came in kissing on iya and osoma came and kissed Lola's neck . Kianna watched from the sideline looking at them .

Motor walked in caring the load of bags accidentally bumping into her . "Oh shit my bad I-" he paused looking at her .

"Who you is " he asked her . She blushed he was cute a little rough but cute "Kianna " she said .

"Carlton " he replied and Kash laughed "nigga your name is Carlton . Uncle phill son head ass " and iya slapped his arm "leave my bro alone " she said .

"You feeling froggy and shit come jump " he said smirking at her and he picked her up carrying her to the bedroom .

Lola scoffed "just nasty " she said .

Kianna shrugged it off she was only here for her protection.

________________________________

"Iya I know you ain't just piss on my dick " Kavien said and her face lit up .

She had a look of shock on her face" baby what's wrong " he said to her .  She burst into tears " the baby is coming " she blurted out .

"I know you lying to me " he said getting up putting on his pants running downstairs screaming"the baby ".

Lola snapped her neck his way "the what " she said . "The baby " he screamed and then he passed out .

"I um " Kianna said clearing her throat "should we wake him up " she blurted.

Iya wobbled down stairs while osoma helped her with the things they would need for the baby . She seen Kavien was passed out .

"Why is he sleep , Omg " she whined and then started crying . "Oh wow this is just not a good look on you . Let me call Dee " motor said pulling out his phone .

Dee answered the call "loudmouth why are you crying " Iya sniffed her nose "Kavien passed out and Arianna is coming and it's all just going bad " she said then she started to feel the contractions.

Iya walked out the door while Lola poured water on Kavien he instantly woke up . "Get yo dumb ass up the baby is coming " she said to him .

He instantly ran out the door getting in the drivers seat . I was next to him practicing on her breathing .

He looked her way "you ready " he asked her and she nodded her head , this was the day she has been waiting for .

___________________________

*after birth *

Iya sat there holding her newborn in her hand . She couldn't help but be in love with her she was so pretty .