Chapter 31

Omniscient POV

It's been 3 months since Kash was arrested and it has been hell for iya .

"Wassup Jay " she said picking up baby iyanna who was born two months ago . "So how have you been " Jay asked .

"I been living I guess , now I know how he felt . It's just been hard and I'm thinking about moving even though he wants for me to wait for him to get out " she sighed .

"But I don't know when that will happen ". Jay rolled her eyes " I don't get why he's making you wait like you just gone leave him or something ".

I sucked my teeth "he has personal issues that I can't tell you , but I don't know he's just like that . ".   The young girl got up placing the baby back in her mother's hands "Amaria I have to go  I love you ". She said checking the time .

She rushed to her car getting in speeding towards the prison for visitation .  About 20 minutes later she pulled up then checked in .

She walked in and sat down looking at glass window waiting for Kash to walk in . Moments later he walked out and took his seat .

He placed his hands on the window so did she placing their hands on each other through a slit of glass .  "How you been " his deep voice boomed through the phone .

"It's um- its been different without you it's get lonely at night Kavien ". He sighed "I bhet I really miss yo ass I think about you every night imma be out soon ma " he stated .

"When is soon , it feels like you've been in here for forever " she said .

He sucked his teeth "iya calm the fuck down they don't have any evidence my lawyer Tom said at the most it's a gun charge I'm looking at a year ". He said

"Well your gone miss the birth of our baby " she mumbled. He looked at her with confusion "iya what the fuck did you just say to me ".

"Kavien I'm pregnant " she said getting up lifting up her shirt showing her small pudge . "Man fuck " he yelled slamming his hand on the glass separating them .

"How long " he asked . "Just 3 months , I found out the day you got locked up its been hard for me " she stressed.

He took the time to analyze her she looked dull compared to her usual vibrant chocolate. Her face looked fuller I guess from the baby , and her eyes had bags under them . "Why you been stressing yaya ".

She sighed "I don't know I mean this is my first baby and your not here to help me or anything I know I have your mom and all but I want you here with me and look at you locked up because of me Kavien " she said crying .

"Momma it's not your fault okay , stop stressing it's not healthy for you or our baby . I want this don't take it away from me ya ". He voiced .

"Come home I can't do this with out you " she said putting her hand on the glass .

"Ma it's not that easy you don't think if I could I wouldn't be home . I missed a lot of shit I missed you taking a pregnancy test the mood swings your first appointment ". He was on borderline tears he wanted to cry but other men where watching he refused to let them see him cry .

"Times up " the guard yelled . He smacked his lips "I love you ya I gotta go ". She sighed "love you to ".

She left the the prison pulling off to the graveyard she wanted to see her dad . She needed to see her dad .

She pulled up to the cemetery and then got out walking to his tombstone.  "Well hello daddy " she said sitting next to his stone .

"And I would like for you to know you was right i shouldn't have ran away , but it's just like everything is shit . I'm pregnant and my baby daddy is in jail . Life fucking sucks you know " she vented  .

"I figured you would be here "  Shantell said approaching her daughter . Iya scoffed and got up proceeding to walk away only for her mother to grab her arm . "Iya just hear me out ".

The girl rolled her eyes "you have to two minutes then I'm leaving ". She looked her daughter in the eyes realizing that she wasn't her same daughter . She knew she betrayed her daughter and she felt horrible.

"Iya I'm so sorry baby , I'm sorry I did this to you , I didn't mean to hurt you baby " the girl pushed away from her mother she felt it was a little to late .

"Momma It's to late for your apologies you let blue in because you couldn't get over the fact that I love Kavien and Kavien only . Imma attached to him and even if blue was to come back in my life and change I would still chose Kavien " she yelled .

Her mother sighed " I couldn't see that then I was so blind to it . Just like your father I told him to go back to his wife and he told me he didn't love her he loved me and I pushed him away . I knew your father wasn't happy I was just scared to be called a home wrecker or a whore and it didn't even happen like that " .

"Momma I love Kavien I don't see why you wanted me and blue together he literally was a womanizer all he did was cheat on me and begged to get in my panties , but with Kash It's on my pace .It's on what I wanna do . Yeah we argue but we always come to terms . on MY TERMS at that ." iya stressed .

She slightly pushed her mom out the way "but you bitch it's about what you want . It's never about me . You don't like Kash because he don't care about yo feelings and he ain't gone tell you what we be doing unlike blue pillow talking ass " the girl said .

Iya walked towards her car driving to momma o's house . She pulled in the driveway and got out .

She let out a loud sigh before opening the door . She walked into the door going to the living room crashing on the couch . "What's wrong hunny " Mrs opal said .

"Uhhh momma o you don't understand everything is going to shit . My dad is dead the one person who means more to me than kavien . Me and my mom are having a endless battle about the night blue shot me . And let's not forget my baby daddy is in jail . Have a baby by a drug lord it will be fun they said " she let out a chuckle.

"Ohhh poor baby " momma o said pulling her into a hug . "It would all be good in the long run and your mother " she pointed to the girl . "Forgive her and forgive blue . Your life would be much better . And don't think about Kash the lord has him he will get out right before my granddaughter comes out ".

The girl laughed "it's not a girl it's young man growing inside of me . Plus Kash wouldn't know how to act with a girl ".

The phone rung and the young girl ran to the phone . It was Kash of course "Hey baby " she said . She hated how there conversation where timed and it was annoying.

"How my babies doing " he voiced . She sighed "where doing you know I ran into my mother today and it was shit " he scoffed "i still fucking hate your mom after that shit that happened but we got a baby on the way which means you need to drop that shit ". He said

She rolled her eyes " I'm not doing shit I don't wanna do Kavien " he sucked his teeth "well you need to do that shit because it gone have  yo ass stressing and imma need for you to stop stressing it's not good for you ma " he said .

Out of no where Arabian busted in hearing her brothers voice since the phone was on speaker phone . " brudda " she cheesed .  He let out a chuckle "wassup rayray " she let them talk not wanting to interrupt .

She walked to the cabinet grabbing a bag chips and siting down . "He wants me to forgive my mother I don't want to " she mumbled to momma o .  She looked at her "you need to , for the sake of the baby ". She said .

Iya shrugged her shoulders "maybe ".

                                        TBC ...