42

"Girl get up " Lola said shaking IYA's sleeping body this was the first time she slept through the night she was comfortable and she felt safe .

"I miss Kavien " she mumbled getting out the bed stretching. She walked to the bathroom running a warm bath and washing her face then brushing her teeth.

She laid and rested her body in the warm water she needed this ,but never knew she was under a lot of stress .

Her burner phone started ringing interrupting her peace and she groaned. "Who the hell is this "  she said squinting her eyes at the phone .

"Hello " she said lightly and Kavien laughed "g stop playing with me I'm the only one with this number " he said and she rolled her eyes .

"Kavien where are you , I miss you " she whined. He smiled at the thought he couldn't wait for all this shit to be over he wanted his family to be safe and not running from shit .

He sighed "you know I can't tell you where I'm at " he said and it pissed her off she knew the reason but she still didn't want to be apart they where separated for 11 months already .

She smacked her lips "I fucking hate that bitch what does this have to do with me I wasn't even there that night " she complained.

" what the fuck happened that night huh " he snapped it was starting to annoy him . 

"Kavien I promised dub I wouldn't tell anybody " she said and he sucked his teeth "is Arianna mines " he asked .

He felt insecure how could iya not tell him what happened even if it was a secret between dub and her . He was her boyfriend and it this time and moment they couldn't keep secrets.

Iya scoffed "wow nigga look at the fucking dates , do the math Ri is yours but it's okay tho fuck you " she said and he laughed .

"I just find it funny how you keeping secrets and your head is on the line she doesn't want me she wants you and here I am sacrificing myself for you because I love you " he spat .

"Okay Kavien I get that , but I don't even wanna think about that shit . What happened that night just leaves a sour ass taste in my mouth . I feel disgusted that it  even happened. I don't even know who I am anymore " she voiced .

He sighed "look I know you have killed someone , but baby right now we can't just sit and dwell . You gotta put them big girl panties on or you gone die " he said .

She smiled she loved Kavien even though they argued a lot they where completely opposite but so right for each other. There love was wrong but so right . 

"I love you Kavi " she said . The phone went silent he just couldn't get over the fact that she was protecting a secret for another nigga who she possibly could have feelings for . His pride was in the way .

"I love you to " he said hesitantly.  "Imma call you  later " he said as he hung up .

He through the phone onto the bed and sighed as he ran his hand through his hair .

Osoma walked in with a blunt and sat next to him "you looked stressed as fuck " he said.

Kavien lightly chuckled "I bet I do , have you ever thought you loved somebody more than they loved you " he asked .

"You talking bout girl iya " he asked lighting up the blunt and he nodded his head .

"It's this nigga who she used to fuck with well they ain't do shit But they kissed or whatever and she keeping that nigga secret " he said and Osoma's eyes widened "you need this more than me " he said passing him the blunt .