S E V E N T E E N

[right so this chapter is going to be separated by all the different couples]

couple songs for this chapter:
kai and kalon: feel so close - calvin harris
ben and ivy: him & i - g-eazy
good in bed - dua lipa
mason and talia: f u and f her too - erin bloomer
leave (get out) - jojo

                KALON JACKSON HAD YET to attend a chelsea game, much to the disappointment of KAI HAVERTZ. with her working and also attending uni, it was close to impossible as they permanently clashed, but she did always make sure to see kai afterwards or send him a message.

much like tonight where she found herself walking up to the front door of CHRISTIAN PULISICS house. she was welcomed into, the now very crowded, house and was instantly on the look out for a familiar face from the groupchat but so far had had no luck.

that was until she felt hands on her waist, she was about to go into karate mode, but she smelt the signature scent that she had been around so much lately and relaxed, her hands landing on top of those on her waist.

"congratulations on the win! you played great" she twisted her head to meet the wide smile and warm eyes that belonged to kai.

"thank you engel. come on we shall go find you a drink and then we are going to go dance" his large hand wrapped around hers and lead her to the kitchen. he did not struggle to get through the large crowds, like she had for a while, due to his tall figure and the fact that he was kai havertz. some people stopped them and said hello to kai or congratulated him but they eventually got their drinks.

kai lifted kalon up and onto the side, his hands now placed either side of her body as he stood in between her legs. he looked at her with a straight face that soon turned into a large smile after kalon just smiled at him. the two looked at each other and burst into laughter, a common occurrence as they couldn't seem to stay serious or straight faced around each other.

"please come to the next game. you can wear my shirt, if you want to, you don't have to but i would love you to. you could be my good luck charm or whatever" he shrugged, trying to play it cool, but in reality he wanted nothing more than to look into the stands and see her there cheering him on.

"it doesn't seem like you need more good luck kai, you are killing it, but i will clear my schedule for your next game if you insist" she rolled her eyes jokingly which kai responded to by scoffing and nudging her arm with his.

"you know you want to come and see me play" kai wasn't ever cocky but in this moment he had a sudden wave of it and kalon certainly wasn't complaining.

"yeah, yeah, whatever you say pretty boy" kalon took a sip of her drink but as soon as she pulled the cup away, her lips were met by something else.

kai had decided to take a chance. when the shock had disappeared from kalon, she kissed back and kai took that as a sign to pull her closer with one hand in her hair and the other on her waist.

the two pulled away and were obviously sporting big grins. kai pulled the girl off the side, holding her on his waist before placing her down and pulling her out of the kitchen and towards the room where the music was. the two were laughing like teenagers who had just had their first kiss and that's just what kai and kalon were like, light, carefree and pure.