Chapter 12 - Royal Hotel Appointment

Chapter 12 – Royal Hotel Appointment

Ashley stared at the hotel in front of her with huge respect. Who would not when this building was a five-star hotel, with food and services served to ensure the customers felt like royalty?

She gulped at the thought of Kyle, who was able to book a room here. He must be super-rich. Or a great spender.

She was not complaining about his choice of the meetup, as this gave her the chance to finally visit the Royal Hotel! Maybe she could also get some ideas from the hotel to save her family's restaurant.

When the bellboy opened the impressive-looking double door and flashed a friendly smile at her, she could only return him a nervous smile before stepping into the grand hotel. She could not contain her gasp as she took in the large foyer.

It was a place scream of money, with everyone dressed well and expensively. Ashley does not know how to recognize if the pillar, cabinets, and mirror frames were real gold or not, but they looked very lavish.

Even the gold vase looked expensive, where no one dared to approach the round table in the middle of the foyer.

"Welcome to Royal Hotel, madam," A man with a manager tag came forward and greeted her with a warm smile. "Is there anything I can help with?"

"May I know the way to the restaurant?" Ashley asked since the manager had already offered his help.

"Do you have an appointment, Ma'am? Today is a special day and only those that had made an appointment could enter."

"Yes, with Mr. Herrington."

"Then please follow me, Madam."

"Thank you." Ashley had a favorable impression of this manager that behaved politely yet did not sound estranged.

Once they reached the front of the restaurant, the manager checked the appointment book and confirmed there was indeed a Mr. Herrington. "May I ask for your last name, Madam?"

"Summer."

The manager nodded and closed the appointment book. "Please follow her. She will guide you to your seat."

"Thank you for your help, Mr. Mannington." For a manager to personally escort her without being rude or bored-looking, she was truly grateful for his help.

The waitress smiled and took over the escorting. "Mr. Herrington had already arrived."

The interior of the restaurant was classy and elegant. It was quiet, with soft music playing in the background. There was also no heavy smell of food, saving the customer from smelling like heavy oil once they left the restaurant.

Ashley spotted Kyle seated at a corner with a good privacy spot. He looked astonishingly good-looking in his dark blue suit and combed back hair. He was the perfect picture of an elite white-collared worker.

Discreetly looking around, Kyle was true to his words that he did not bring Sean along.

As soon as she reached his table, Kyle's blue eyes sparkled with joy as he saw her. He immediately jumped out of his seat and hugged her tightly. "Oh, my savior!"

"When am I your savior!" Ashley retorted and blushed slightly as she caught the waitress smiling at their interaction before leaving them alone. "Come on, release me. Your welcome greeting will make people misunderstand!"

Kyle laughed and released her. "I'm so afraid that you are still angry and won't come. I'm already prepared to wait for the entire day!"

"If you had not chosen the Royal Hotel as our meet-up place, I might really not come," Ashley teased and took a seat.