Chapter 20 - Sean is the action man

A/N: This is for last week~ my bad (>.<)

Chapter 20 - Sean is the action man

Ashley had thought about it for a whole day before she dialed the new number that she had just recently added.

"Kyle speaking."

"Hey, Kyle. Got a minute to talk?"

"Hey~ Look who I got a call from! If not because I recognize your voice, I would hang you up."

Ashley let out an amused chuckle. "Why, I'm indeed testing whether you can recognize me or not."

"Then I did a good job. So, what's on fire?"

"No worries, nothing is burning. Just want to talk a bit, and ask you something as well."

"About Sean? He's still here, secretly moping that you won't see him," Kyle teased.

"What is Sean's room number?"

The silence coming from the other line was a second too long that she prompted, "Kyle, you there?"

"Yeah. Just deciding if I should give it to you or not."

"Aren't you egging me to go to him? Now that I do, why pull back?"

"Well, maybe because I don't want you to storm into Sean's room, demand a goodbye sex, and walk away."

"Goodness, Kyle! Is sex the only thing in your mind?" Ashley raised her voice in disbelief and was glad that she was in her own apartment, alone without being overheard.

Kyle laughed. "Just to test you, Ashley. But won't you want my number too?"

"Okay."

"You know I'm joking, right?"

"But I'm not." She would not have asked if she had remembered Kyle's room number.

"Gee, Ashley, I don't know that you are kinky."

"Just give me his room number!"

He did, along with his own room number as well, which was just beside Sean's room. Kyle even went to the extreme to explain to her that she needed to bring along protection, but when she cut him off that they were just going to talk, the line went silent again.

"Honey, no man would only talk in a hotel room with a beautiful woman, especially the woman he's very interested in. Sean is the action man."

She hung up the call and did not bother to even reply to his message, bombing her with his so-called 'wise' words.

The sky was dark, with the clock telling her it was nine p.m. It was after dinner and not too late for a short conversation, which she could make an excuse to leave early. While she was still in the mind to talk to Sean, she immediately went to the Royal Hotel before she changed her mind again.

Delaying things... was not good for her mind and heart.

Kyle must have the foresight to know she will be coming tonight because the staff was already told in advance of her arrival. Given the green light, she was allowed to use the elevator to reach Sean's floor.

Eying around in awe as she stepped onto the carpet that silenced her footsteps, she stopped before Room 2050. Confirming it was the number Kyle had given her, next would be pressing the doorbell.

But her hands were shaking nervously, unable to perform as ordered. Finally, she resorted to counting to ten to release her tension, she pressed the doorbell with her shaky finger, which she fortunately did not accidentally press twice.