Chapter 27

Olivia's POV 

We drove for what felt like forever, which was only about an hour and a half. After 30 minutes fighting for who would be getting to listen to their music, I finally took over control of the radio but when we went outside the city the music disappeared into static.

 We made small talk in the car, we passed by the sign that said ' Nathan National Park' after another couple minutes we parked in the park lot. Surprisingly our car was the only one there. 

Blake and I walked out together, I didn't know where to go obviously so I just followed Blake. 

There was a road leading up, I took a sip out of the water bottle Blake gave me, to silence my heavy breathing. Don't judge me. I haven't worked out in a long time. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him more like huffed out, looking at the lush forests that were all around us. 

"Not telling.."  He said looking at the road, focusing on something. 

 He looked determined to get up the forest faster and thats when it clicked. 

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and he looked at me like I was a crazy person

" you're going to kill me and bury my body here aren't you?!" I said like a maniac, running past him to higher ground. 

Probably not the best idea... I mean the car was down hill and im running the wrong direction....

I ran higher laughing, When I looked behind me Blake was staring at me like the crazy person I am. I got a few more jogs in before he ran after me. 

It only took him mere seconds to catch up to me. I never gave up though, he tried to grab me but fortunately I dodged his advances. 

"You little minx" he stated as I dodged his grip once again. 

' Man do I have some ninja skills' I took a moment to praise myself, that my friends is how I got caught. 

"Gotcha" Blake said as he held me from behind. 

"Can't you tell me where we're going?" I whined into his ear

"Nope" he told me bluntly while letting me go. 

I pouted in defeat, Blake did the unexpected and held out his hand for me to hold it. My palms were sweaty so I unconsciously rubbed my hands on my sweat pants before holding his hand.

We intertwined our fingers, he was leading me deeper into the woods before we made it to the most spectacular spot I've ever been to. 

I failed to listen to the sounds of rushing water until we made finally made it there. Just ahead of us was a beautiful waterfall. About 5 or 6 stories with a gorgeous lake below it. I shrieked with excitement before letting go of Blake's hand before running to be closer with this majestic site. 

I stopped where the water was just slightly above the pebbles. I took it in while the mist was cooling down my body heat. I worked up quite a sweat and this was the time to relax. 

Blake came behind me and hugged me from the back. 

"This is beautiful" I whispered

"Not as beautiful as you Olivia" Blake pecked my cheeks

I blushed profusely remembering I probably smell like sweat. I tried to get out of Blake's hold but his iron grip on me thought other wise. 

"Whats wrong?" He sounded concerned before making me face him. 

"please let go of me" I said looking at the ground.

"why?" he lifted my chin so I could look at him.